My Birthday Is Three Days Before Thanksgiving

Sweetie's POV:
It was the last class of the day. Tomorrow would be the first day of the Thanksgiving holiday, and me and Scootaloo would be spending it together. Applebloom was leaving to Apploosa with her family for a family reunion and Thanksgiving celebration, so it would just be me and Scoots.

I was kind of upset, I mean, I loved hanging with Scoot obviously, but Thanksgiving was always something we usually did together. It just wasn't the same having one of the crusaders gone.

The bell rang, and Ms. Cheerilee told us to pack up. Scootaloo, Applebloom, and I sat in a cluster of desks pushed together. All the desks were in groups of three. Ms. Cheerilee was the only teacher not to give us a seating arrangement.

"Ugh, I really wish I could stay with you crusaders, but I've asked Applejack. She says I don't have much of a choice." Applebloom said sadly.

"Yeah, it sucks that you won't be here, but don't worry! I'm sure you'll have fun with your cousin Braeburn." Scoot responded, trying to cheer up AB.

"Wait... isn't Braeburn your cousin who always said he wasn't gay, and then came out last month? I feel like I remember you talking about him. Tell him I said hi! Oh! And your other cousins too!" I smiled sweetly.

Applebloom chuckled, "Heh, no problem Sweetie. I'll be sure to tell 'em hi from ya."

I grinned happily, and then turned to Scootaloo. "So do you have any plans for the holiday?"

"Not really... pretty much hanging with Dash all weekend. You?"

"Same but with Rarity. I could come over to your house some day." I told her.

She smiled, and nodded. They announced that our bus had arrived, so us three got up and left the class.

--Time Skip--

Scootaloo's POV:
I layed on the sofa in my living room flipping through TV channels.

WWE? Nah.

Gravity Falls? Already seen that episode five times.

Star Vs. The Forces of Evil? Not really my kinda show.

The Big Bang Theory? That I could watch the hell out of!

I changed it to TBBT and propped my feet up on the Ottoman.

"Goddamnit Scoot! Get your feet down! We're having people over!" Rainbow said in a joking tone, I looked up at her. She was smiling, but then her face her turned serious, "Seriously though my friends are coming over, that means your girlfriend probably is too, please remove your feet from their current position."

"Ugh fiiiine." I said sarcastically. Dash smiled and walked off.

(A/N: Hey friends! Hope you're all enjoying the story! It's the weekend, which means I have pretty much all day and night to myself to do what I please! If you have anything to say about the story, I'd love some feedback. Marshmallow out! Peace!)