Cuddles Are An Amazing Experience

Scootaloo's POV:
I sat down in the bed with Sweetie Belle, "So... read any good books lately?" I said. I didn't actually care, but I needed to start a conversation and she was my girlfriend, so I pretended to.

"Well I just finished the fifth Harry Potter last week, I'm getting those on loan from Pinkie, and I'm halfway through the sixth. Pinkie and Twilight said they would lend me the movies to watch after I finished the seventh. I'm gonna reread the Percy Jackson series after I finish Harry Potter. So yea, a few good books." She said.

"That's cool, so what's your favorite Harry Potter book so far?" I asked.

"Prisoner of Azkaban, that's the third one, has been the best so far." She smiled and nuzzled up against me.

I felt a blush spread across my face. God I hated being fourteen. The things I wanted to do right now.

"So Scoot... what's your favorite song?" Sweetie asked.

I thought a while, this was a hard choice. "Uhm... either G.I.N.A.S.F.S. by Fall Out Boy, Hallelujah by Panic! At The Disco, or Dead! by My Chemical Romance." I finally answered. I couldn't pick a clear favorite, so I picked my favorite songs from my three favorite bands.

"Oh..." She said, upset that she knew none of those songs, "Well you'll have to play them for me."

"I'll be sure to do that." I smiled.

She frowned. "Like... now?" I asked.

She nodded cutely and smiled at me.

"Ugh okay." I huffed, and took out my phone.

I played Hallelujah first, then Dead!, then G.I.N.A.S.F.S..

"Those were good, Dead! was a little edgy for my taste, but they were all good." Sweetie said.

She wrapped her arm around me and turned on a movie called Robots. She was asleep within the first thirty minutes.

I glanced over at her sleeping face, watched her chest rise and fall in rhythmic motions with her breath. All signs of stress or tiredness gone from her sleeping figure. It was beautiful, she was beautiful.

And I loved her.

(A/N: Super short chapter for a long wait I know. I'm really sorry, but it's the first week of school and we got slammed with paperwork and I'm still trying to come up with an organization system. This would have been out yesterday but stupid me lost their phone. I just found it like five minutes ago and wrapped up the chapter. Hope you enjoy!)