Headed Straight For The Castle

Scootaloo's POV:
I stormed up to Rarity's house and banged on the door. It was maybe ten in the morning.

The door slowly opened, Rarity stood there in her pajamas with a messy head of hair that you wouldn't expect on her.  She saw me standing and glared at me.

"Sweetie Belle doesn't particularly want to see you darling." She said rudely, followed by a quick huff.

"Well this isn't about what Sweetie Belle wants. Okay? Your sister is mad at me for something I didn't do because she jumped to conclusions, wrong conclusions, instead of asking me what was going on. Not to mention the fact that she had no right to go through my phone." I yelled. Rarity looked startled, so I softened on her a bit, "Listen Rarity, I love Sweetie to death, but I can not, for her sake and mine, let her think that I cheated on her. So please: let. Me. In. The damn. House."

She seemed shocked, but let me by.

I charged to Sweetie's room, she wasn't there. Well, I didn't see her. I could hear music though... I searched the room.

She was shut into her closet, blasting Halsey and Taylor Swift and some shitty song about breakups.

I recognized the song that was playing as Castle by Halsey. I knocked on the the door.

I'm headed straight for the castle.

The door creaked open slightly, I grabbed the handle and flung it fully open.

"What do you want? You dirty cheater."

They're gonna make me their queen

I was a little pissed, "I didn't cheat on you! You asshole! If you had waited for me instead of jumping to conclusions, you would have known that!" I paused.

And there's an old man sitting in the throne room

"I would never cheat on you. I love you too much. I went to get a freakin Coke from the garage." I smiled and offered her my hand.

She took it, and pulled herself up.

Saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean.

"So... you didn't cheat on me?" She asked.

"No! Why would I ever do that? I love you Sweetie, but honestly you come up with the darndest things." I laughed.

She laughed to, and rushed in to hug me. I felt her crying on my shoulder.

"Shh... I'm never gonna leave you." I assured her.

I'm headed straight for the castle.

Sweetie's POV:
I dried my tears and sat next to Scootaloo on my bed, leaving my music on.

We chatted for a bit until I thought of something I needed to ask Scootaloo.

I'm headed straight for the castle

"So... what did you tell Button Mash?" I asked her, she tensed up.

They've got the city locked up

I could see the discomfort in her face. "You really wanna know? Because I gave kind of a crass answer." She asked.

I assured her that I did want to know.

And there's an old man sitting in the throne room

"Well... I essentially told him to screw off. I had a someone that I loved and that I didn't want to leave them." She said, making us both smile.

Saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut

"I love you Scootaloo." I told her.

"I love you too Sweetie." She said softly.

She leaned in and we shared a long kiss.

I'm headed straight for the castle.