Chapter 34 = Krisho part 6 and Chanbaek part 7

Start from the beginning

Suho started by moving his hips slowly in a circle to adjust as he works himself up and down on Kris cock. His little gasps breaking out of his throat in breathy moans. He wrapped his hands around Kris neck for support and his hard leaking cock pressed between their stomachs. Kris ran his hands over Suho's body as he finally get rid of the outfit that prevent him worshipping the creamy skin of his lover.

Suho kissed him deeply, clenching tight around Kris cock eliciting a grunt from his lover. Suho fucking himself with a rhythm that made shivers dance up his spine. Kris leaned forward and licked at his blonde lover's nipple, grinning with a wicked smirk when Suho moaned.

Suho rocked his hips downward harder, riding faster and moaning as Kris cock rubbed against his sweet spot. He made a move to take hold of his own cock, intent on jacking himself off but Kris beat him to it. Kris warm hand encircled his hard length and stroked him with a perfect grip, and Suho's hips bucked forward into the grasp as a shot of heat ran though him feeling his orgasm drawing close.

After both of them reached their climax, Suho sighed and melted in his lover's embrace basking in their afterglow. He closed his eyes, he could honestly stay like this forever.

"We should get cleaned up."

Suho opened his eyes in irritation. He scowled at his amused lover. "You always ruin the mood!"

Kris leaned down to capture those pouting lips in a searing kiss. "Better?"

"Sometimes I hate you…"

"No, you don't"

EXOEXOEXOEXO

Baekhyun sat at the small table nervously fidgeting in his seat, since he is now on a… date with Chanyeol. It was after that unexpected embarrassing encounter at the booth where Chanyeol saw him in the ridiculous outfit (though Chanyeol has a different thought on that) which leads to Chanyeol fumbling with his words his words "You… coffee… me... later?" Kou has agreed to the invitation since he is sure from what he conclude from what he heard is just them having a coffee date not he makes a coffee out of Chanyeol. That will be weird.

"Um, what kind of coffee would you like? My treat?" Chanyeol asked rather stiffly. He still cannot get the image of Baekhyun in the sexy outfit out of his mind. It is rather fortunate or unfortunate that Baekhyun has changed back to his clothes before they went to the coffee shop, or Chanyeol is sure he will not be able to string words to make full sentences in front of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun peered over Chanyeol's shoulder at the menu board, pursing his lips as he considered his options. Chanyeol felt his mouth tilt into a small smile as he watched Baekhyun study the menu board with concentration, pursing his pink lips which begged to be devoured. Chanyeol shook his head out of the naughty thoughts. "Have you decided what you want?"

Baekhyun looked away from the menu board and their eyes meet making heat creep up his neck into his cheeks. "I would like peppermint mocha please..." he mumbled. Chanyeol nodded and went to order their coffees. While Chanyeol gone, Baekhyun tried to calm himself. "It's just a date... date with some coffee... we'll be fine... I'll be fine..."

"Here you go"

Baekhyun squeaked when a cup of peppermint mocha placed in front of him. Chanyeol looked at him questioningly. "Ah thank you..." he took the cup with both hands and sip carefully, he moaned at the heaven taste, his tongue lapped on the excess left on his lips. Chanyeol coughed in front of him but shrugged off at Baekhyun's concern look and took another sip of his salted caramel latte, pink dusted his cheeks.

Baekhyun found himself relaxing as the time passed with the warmth and delicious aroma in the coffee shop while exchange idle conversation with Chanyeol about their daily lives and holiday plans.

Chanyeol finished the last sip of his latte, "Thanks Baekhyun, I really appreciate you taking time with me here," he said somewhat bashfully.

"Oh, no, I should thank you, Chanyeol!" replied Baekhyun, in excitement then fumbled with his empty cup in embarrassment. "I mean... I really enjoyed it. Maybe we can do this again sometime?"

"Yeah..." Chanyeol smiled warmly. "That would be nice."

They exited the coffee shop when snow has started to fall. "Look, Chanyeol! It's snowing!" Baekhyun said excitedly. Opening his hand to catch some snowflakes, he looked up with a smile. Chanyeol couldn't ignore the feeling of butterflies blooming in his stomach upon the sight.

"Baekhyun..."

"Hmm..?"

"Just wanted to ask if you would... um... like to..." Chanyeol know he was stuttering again. "I, um, wanted to ask..."

"Yes?"

"Just if you would like to go on a stroll with me... at the park..."

Just as Chanyeol started to worry he made a complete fool of himself, fingers reached up and touched his cheek, his eyes met with Baekhyun's. "I would love to." Baekhyun chuckled and offered Chanyeol his hand to take. "Are we going?" Chanyeol nodded and gently took Baekhyun's hand, walking like that to the park enjoying the first snow of the year.

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun stumbled into Baekhyun's room together, Kyungsoo is nowhere in sight and they knew he is with Sehun and they expect him not be back until late afternoon.

"Chanyeol…" Baekhyun moaned against his lover's lips.

Chanyeol gulped, his hands which encircle around Baekhyun's small waist, bringing him closer than he was already. Baekhyun was standing on the tips of his toes to bring their lips closer again. Chanyeol leaned in, pressing his lips against Baekhyun's, tasting the lingering sweetness with peppermint flavour. Baekhyun's grip tightens around Chanyeol's neck.

Baekhyun felt himself lifted off the ground and he wrapped his legs around Chanyeol's waist giggled happily. Chanyeol carried his lover to the bed and after few minutes they are kissing devoid of clothes between them.

Chanyeol took his time as he prepped Baekhyun as it has been a while for them. Chanyeol bends down, lips brushing along the sensitive skin above Baekhyun's collarbone and his fingers prodded on the pleasure spot inside of Baekhyun, making the brunette nearly arching off the bed and into Chanyeol. "Chanyeol!" he gasped.

Chanyeol gazed lovingly at Baekhyun's expression, open mouthed and debauched, his lips swollen. "So lovely... Are you ready now?"

Baekhyun nods, flushed pink and ready, and Chanyeol pushes himself into the tight sheath of Baekhyun's ass. Baekhyun gasps, hands scrambling for something on the bed and Chanyeol captures them, keeping Baekhyun relaxed. Chanyeol kisses him again, soothing him until Baekhyun adjusted to the intrusion. His cock is hard and aching but he hold himself back as he didn't want to hurt his lover. He started to moves when Baekhyun asked him to. Slowly he increases the pace until he is fully sheated inside of Baekhyun, Baekhyun throwing his head back in pleasure.

"Hyun... tight...hot," Chanyeol was sure he couldn't breathe as he keep repeating those in his mind. His eyes gazed down at Baekhyun panting and moaning loudly. Chanyeol pulled his hips back, to slam them in harder. He know he wasn't going to last. Baekhyun was so tight and they haven't had sex in a while.

Chanyeol angled his hips to slam into Baekhyun's prostate and just like that, Baekhyun was coming. His cum shot out on his stomach and he came untouched. Chanyeol moaned when Baekhyun clenched hard from his orgasm and he pounded into few more times before he came inside his lover. He shallowly thrust his hips till his orgasm stopped and pulled out gently not to hurt his lover.

Chanyeol leaned down and their lips met in a much tender kiss. "I love you, Baekhyun" Chanyeol said, smiling. " I love you too, Chanyeol.." Baekhyum was embarrassed, but very happy.