Tag

Sooo I was tagged by Soccersoftball2 (who by the way is amazing and i love her and you need to check out her stories if you haven't because again, she's freaking amazing) anywho...

Weird Thing About Me

Um, well... let's see... there's many things I could name. Er, I guess let's go with I have a hard time making friends my age. Most of my friends are in high school (I'm in seventh grade) or in eighth grade. In fact my only "real" friends my age are my teammates and then my dude best friend.

Favorite Food

Hmm... tacos... or chicken nuggets... one of the two

First Fandom

Well, see my first fandom actually wasn't on Wattpad, it was on Fanfiction.net and it was the Girl Meets World fandom.

Best Friend

Wait so I actually have to choose? Erm... that's kinda hard. I guess we would say my best friend was Allie, but my guy best friends are James and Chris. And I guess my softball best friend would be Emma. Or maybe Mattie. And then my Youth Group best friend would either be Anita or Mary. You guys probably dont really care though because you don't know any of these people. BUT MY INTERNET BESTIES ARE JORDYN AND C AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY I COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM!

Current Lock Screen

That's Alex Hugo for those of you who don't know

OTP

Hmmm Krash Trash, Rachel and Sarah, Preath, and O'Solo

Five Fears

1: Being burried alive
2: Hurting someone unintentionally
3: Getting hurt to to the point where I can't play softball or soccer
4: How I'm gonna die
5: Losing someone I'm extremely close to

What Do I Look Like

You guys actually wanted to see this? Welp, not my fault when you have nightmares bout my monstrous face

Why I Made This Account

Originally it was for a completely different fandom, which I don't feel like talking about because even though ive made some good friends there, I've got some bad memories in that fandom filled with people I'm not so fond of.

Favorite Moment With a Friend

Hmm, probably when I came out at summer camp to Anita. It was a very odd chat and very squished since we were both trying to fit on top of a bunk bed but it's probably my favorite moment of all time when I got that off my chest and she told me it didn't matter.

However, my second favorite moment which is with one of you guys (you know who you are) was the first time I got to Skype you. I had heard your beautiful voice before but this was the first time we were actually really talking and it was amazing and I'll never forget it, especially considering we Skype all the time still.

Tags

I'm not gonna do any tags guys since I don't know who's been already tagged and such, so bye!