Camp Sickness (TobinxMoexCheney) (MAJOR FLUFF)

It was a bright sunny day at the USWNT training camp. Morgan Brian and roommate Julie Johnston were just waking up. Morgan groaned and threw her hand on top of the alarm clock. "Good morning to you too," Julie teased.

"What time is it?"

"About seven, we've got a gym session at eight. Are you okay?"

"Just tired, I had a nightmare."

"Aw Moe, you should've woken me up," Julie sat next to Morgan on her bed.

Moe leaned her head on her shoulder. "I didn't want you to worry."

Julie rubbed her back. "As much as I want to let you go back to sleep, we need to get ready. Jill said she has a huge surprise."

Morgan sighed and got up. Julie gave her a small smile before the two of them got ready. They headed out the door half an hour later, after eating cereal they had brought, and got in Julie's car.

At the gym Moe didn't do what she was used to. Julie noticed this and also noticed how tired she seemed. While she was getting water Julie sat next to her. "Hey," Julie said softly. "Don't push yourself too hard, you don't look so good."

"I don't feel so good," Morgan leaned her head on Julie's shoulder.

"Oh boy, just try and get through this. Don't push yourself as hard as usual though. I'll bring you back to the room afterwards and you can sleep."

"Thanks JJ," Morgan got up.

"No problemo," Julie gave her a hug.

Morgan got back to her workout before Jill called them. They all gathered around her, Morgan feeling weaker than ever. She had to lean on Julie for support.

"Now, I know you guys are really missing some people since they retired. But I've got a surprise."

Jill and Dawn stepped out of the way and a tall girl walked from behind them. A tall girl with brown curly hair.

"CHENEY!" Tobin jumped up into her best friend's arms.

Lauren hugged her tight. "Tobs! I missed you!"

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I missed you guys too much. So I'm here to help with camp! Plus, happy birthday!"

Tobin gave her a huge grin. "Now, as much as I love you," Lauren said. "Where's Moe?"

"Good question."

Julie had brought Moe away from the group as she had begun coughing badly. Julie rubbed her back. "You're coming down with something," JJ said.

"I can't believe Cheney's here," Moe smiled as she finished coughing.

"I know," Julie said. "You wanna go back over there?"

"MORGAN PAIGE BRIAN! GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!"

Moe chuckled. "That's my cue."

Leaning on Julie for support, Moe walked towards Lauren. When Lauren saw how slow and weakly she was walking, she walked towards her anyways. She wrapped her in a hug. "Oh Moe," she held her tight. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."

She pushed Lauren off as she began to cough again. Lauren rubbed her back. "Are you sick MoMo?"

"Getting there apparently," Morgan said when she stopped.

Lauren, being the mom she was, pressed a hand to Morgan's forehead and neck. "JJ, come here," she called. "Am I the only one who thinks she's really warm?"