Camp Sickness (part 2) (PreathxMal)

Tobin carried Mal back to their room. After lying her in bed, she got out some supplies. Mal curled up into a ball, arms wrapped around her stomach. Tobin came back over with a thermometer. "Mal I need to check your temperature," she rubbed her back.

Mal groaned by obliged. Tobin put the thermometer under her tongue and waited. She decided to call Press. "Hey Tobs, wassup?"

"Hey, can you come down to my room? Mal threw up and I think it would be easier if we took care of her together."

"Sure, I'll be there in five, tell my princess I'm coming."

Tobin chuckled and said goodbye, then hung up the phone. As soon as she did she heard the beeping sound of the thermometer and took it out of Mal's mouth. "101," she sighed. "Press is on her way."

Mal nodded. Tobin wrapped her arms around the girl. "Let me know if you feel like you're gonna be sick, okay?"

Mal nodded against her chest and fell asleep. Tobin smiled down at the adorable girl. She lied her in the bed just as there was a knock at the door. She opened it, revealing Press. She had a bag in her hands. "What did you bring?" Tobin questioned.

"Gatorade, chicken noodle soup, and she left her monkey blanket in my room before training today."

"Oh, good idea with all three of those things," Tobin smiled, kissing her cheek. "You always know what to bring."

Press smiled and was about to say something, when they heard Mal tossing and turning in bed. They got on either side of her as she began to wake up. Her eyes fluttered open and immediately landed on Press. "Hey princess," Press kissed her forehead. "How're you feeling?"

"Like I got hit by a bus, and then run over by a truck, then someone threw me in a fire, and then decided to throw me in a lake but it was covered in ice, and then someone hit me over the top of the head with a hammer."

Tobin and Press stared down at the girl. "What?" she questioned, seeing their looks. "You asked."

They both chuckled to themselves. "You are something Mallory Pugh," Tobin sighed.

Mal smiled at them. Tobin got a cold cloth and set it on her forehead. She stroked her fingers through her long brown hair. "Need anything Mal?" Press asked.

"I'm good, it's time for Mal to go to sleepy town. Look there's the train. Toot toot!"

Tobin and Press stared down at the girl as she fell asleep. "That kid is something," Tobin repeated, and Press giggled.

...

When Mal woke up she was sweating, but shivering so hard that her teeth were chattering. "Mama," she croaked, getting Press' attention.

"Oh sweetie," Press scooped Mal into her arms. "You're burning up."

Mal curled into a ball in her arms, wrapping her arms around her stomach. "Okay sweet girl," Tobin came over and sat next to them. "I need you to take some fever reducer, Press can you help her sit up?"

Press nodded and positioned the young player so she was sitting up. Tobin gave her the medicine and Mal fell back in Press' arms. Tobin kissed her forehead. "We need to check her temperature when she wakes up," she told Press.

Press nodded, and began stroking the young girl's hair. "Tobs, do you think we should get Dawn?"

"We'll see after we check her temperature."

Press nodded. Tobin could tell she was worried. "Hey," she kissed her head. "This isn't like last time. The kid's just got a stomach bug. Don't worry too much babe."

Press sighed. "I know, she just seems so miserable when she's sick."

"I know, but she'll be fine. If you keep worrying then you're gonna get sick."

Press gave her a small smile. "I love you."

"I love you too, now gimme the kid and you take a nap."

Press giggled and Tobin scooped Mal into her arms. Press lied down and Tobin took her free hand and covered her up, then bent over gently to kiss her temple. "Love you CP."

"Love you too Toby."

As Press fell asleep, Tobin stroked Mal's hair. The eighteen-year-old relaxed in her arms. Tobin began to relax as well. She was glad that Mal had begun feeling better. At least now she and her over worried girlfriend could get some sleep.

...

A few hours later Mal woke up, finding both of the older girls fast asleep, and that she was in Tobin's arms, not Press'. Tobin felt her stir and woke up. "Sleep well princess?" Tobin asked.

Mal nodded. She got out of Tobin's arms and kissed Press' cheek. Press' eyes fluttered open. "Hey princess," she yawned. "How're you feeling?"

"Better, my stomach's still turning a bit, but nothing too much."

"That's good."

Press sat up a bit and Mal sat next to her. Tobin sat on the other side of them. Mal leaned her head on Press' shoulder. Tobin decided to turn on a movie, and the three of them watched in silence.

That was until Mal suddenly shot up, making her way to the bathroom quickly. Press told Tobin to stay there while she went to check on her. By the time she got there Mal was lying on the ground, her cheek touching the cool tile. "Aw princess," Press said sympathetically.

Press ran some cold water over a washcloth and helped her sit up. She wiped her face gently and kissed her forehead. "Do you feel any better now that you've gotten it out?"

Mal nodded weakly. Press wet the washcloth again and scooped Mal into her arms. She brought her back to bed and put the cloth on her forehead. She looked down at her sympathetically as she saw Mal try to fall asleep, but failing.

"Mama," Mal choked on her own words.

"What? What's wrong sweetie?" Press asked, as Tobin got on alert as well.

"C-can I have my b-blankie?"

"Of course sweet girl," Tobin responded, grabbing it from the bag and handing it to her. "Anything else?"

Mal shook her head. "Actually," Press sighed, helping her sit up. "Tobs she needs to get some fluids in her."

"Good thinking, we need to check her temperature first though."

"I'll grab the thermometer if you'll get the Gatorade."

"Deal."

Press found a thermometer and told Mal to keep it under her tongue. Tobin grabbed a blue Gatorade and brought it over to the bed, just as the thermometer made the beeping noise, indicating it was done. Press took it out. "Only a hundred degrees," she said. "That's not too bad."

Tobin handed her the bottle. "Be careful, don't drink it too fast or you'll get sick."

Mal nodded. "Thanks guys," she rasped. "I love you."

"Aw, we love you too!" Press and Tobin responded at the same time.

After Mal had drank about half of the bottle, Tobin let her stop and the three went back to their movie. Mal couldn't believe how lucky she was to have her "moms". She loved them so much. And the two older players felt the exact same way about her.