Stomach Bug MoexCheney part 2

Lauren sat up in her bed. "You got sick?"

Moe nodded slightly, leaning against the doorframe. "Alright kiddo, let's get you back to bed."

She got up and walked to the doorframe, then put an arm around Moe's waist. "C'mon MoMo."

She helped guide her to her room and had her lie down. She placed a hand on her forehead and cheek. "You must've caught the bug," she kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry MoMo."

"It's not your fault," Morgan said, leaning back on her pillows.

Lauren grabbed a trashcan and put it by her bed. She then climbed into the bed and lied next to Moe, wrapping her arms around her. "Lauren stop," Moe said. "You're gonna get sick again."

"I don't care, if my MoMo isn't feeling well then my MoMo gets to be held."

Moe chuckled. "You're so stubborn."

Moe leaned her head on Lauren's stomach and eventually fell asleep.

Once again, until six am, Moe got sick many times. Jrue woke up to get showered again, but heard a noise he dreaded coming from Moe's room. He knocked on the door. "Laur? Are you sick again?"

"No," he heard Lauren say. "Come in here please."

He walked in to find Moe looking weak and helpless. "MoMo?" he asked.

She and Lauren scooted over a bit, and Jrue laid next to Moe. She leaned on his chest, and he rubbed her back. "Oh Mo," he sighed. "Why don't we move you to the couch, and we can watch a movie?"

"Mmkay."

He carried her downstairs and Lauren followed. He set her gently on the couch and she immediately leaned on Lauren's shoulder. Lauren rubbed her back. "Oh Moe."

Jrue sat on the other side of her and kissed her forehead, frowning at the heat. "What movie do you wanna watch MoMo?"

"Divergent," she mumbled, burrying her face into Lauren's shirt.

"Divergent it is," Jrue said, turning on the tv. They had recorded the movie last time Moe stayed over.

About a quarter into the movie, Moe was rushing to the bathroom. Lauren and Jrue took turns going with her, comforting her while she threw up. By the time they were playing 'Capture the Flag', Moe was asleep.

Moe had fallen asleep curled into a ball, sitting in Jrue's lap. Lauren smiled at the two. "So Jrue," she started. "We need to talk."

"I know, so, adopting?"

"Yup, I can't believe in only two weeks we'll have a daughter."

"It's amazing, I can't believe we found her."

"Yeah, I wonder if she'll like soccer."

"Maybe."

Lauren sighed and closed her eyes, leaning back on the couch. "Hey," Jrue said, rubbing her shoulder. "Cassie is going to be amazing. She's gonna be fine."

Lauren nodded, leaning her head on his shoulder. He chuckled to himself. "My girls."

The next day Moe was feeling a bit better. She was still clingy to Jrue and Lauren, and they both didn't mind. She was like a little kid when she was sick.

A few days later Moe was finally feeling better.

A/N: I know it sucked but tell me what you think!