Her Love Is My Religion - Krashlyn

Some have their Bibles
Some go to church
Well I found my Heaven
Inside of her
We all need something to believe
Gotta find our destiny
I've got her and she's got me
I see her when I close my eyes
She's my only guiding light
Never gonna say goodbye

Ashlyn Harris was sitting on the edge of her bed in the hotel. She was pulling off her cleats from practice. Ali Krieger, her roommate, came out of the bathroom, hair dripping. "Hey Ashy," she hugged her from her waist, sitting next to her.

"Ali," Ash scolded. "You just got cleaned off. I haven't showered yet."

Ali groaned. "I don't care, I wanted an Ashlyn hug."

Ash chuckled. "Why do you need a hug so bad?" she wrapped her arm around her.

"My head hurts."

Ashlyn kissed her head. "Let me take a shower real quick, and then we'll cuddle."

Ali nodded. She got under the covers and turned the tv on low volume. Ash got into the shower and washed quickly. She then put on sweats and an Orlando t-shirt. She crawled into bed next to Ali. Ali snuggled close to her, putting her head in the crook of her neck. Ashlyn held her close.

A little while later, Ashlyn looked over at the clock. "Ali, we need to go to dinner."

Ali groaned. "Do we have to?"

"Unfortunately, but you don't have to eat much if you don't feel up to it though."

Ali nodded. She and Ashlyn went downstairs, and Ashlyn fixed both of their plates. She put it down in front of Ali and sat next to her. "Thanks babe," Ali said as Ashlyn kissed her head.

Ashlyn smiled. "Anything for you."

"Awwwww."

Ashlyn turned around to see Mal, Tobin, and Press standing there. From the looks she was getting from Press, Mal had obviously been the one who had spoken. "Sorry," she said sheepishly.

"It's fine," I laughed. "I love this girl, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks we're adorable."

Mal smiled. She, Press, and Tobin walked off to sit with A-Rod and her crew. Ashlyn looked down at Ali. She was barely picking at her food. "C'mon Ali Cat, you gotta eat something, then I'll be able to give you some medicine."

Ali groaned but tried to eat. When she told Ash she couldn't anymore, Ash took both of their plates to the trash. She then took Ali back up to their room, this time carrying her. She set her in bed and handed her two pills to take. "Thanks," Ali said, taking the medicine with some Gatorade.

"No problem," Ashlyn kissed her head.

She got into bed next to her and Ali snuggled close. Ashlyn held her and quietly stroked her hair. She felt Ali go limp against her. "Goodnight Ali Cat," she whispered, then fell asleep herself.

Cause I see the stars
In the freckles on her face
And I'm seeing God
Every time she says my name
So Mother Mary
Pray for me
Without her I'm so lost
Her love
Is my religion

Three weaks later, Ashlyn Harris sits at the airport, her knee bouncing almost as fast as her heart rate. She was picking up her girlfriend, and she had big plans for that night. Ali finally arrived a few minutes later. "Sorry!" she said as she hugged her girlfriend. "The flight got a bit delayed and then my phone died so I couldn't text you and I was freaking out, are you okay, do you need any-"

Ash cut her off by kissing her. Ali kissed back. Suddenly, Ash stopped, looking at the ground. "What?" Ali asked. "Are you okay? You didn't catch what I had did you?"