Recovering

Time stopped for Lauren. She felt like she was in a silent movie as the seethe no longer heard any sound. All the blonde saw was Bo's eyes widen as her abdomen was ripped open. The brunette gazed up at her lover as she went down. Lauren felt like she couldn't breathe. In that moment she saw the faces of her friends. They all seemed to be yelling but to her everything was moving in slow motion without noise. She started to hear what sounded like thunder yet it was too fast. Thunder never bangs that loudly that close together. It took her a second to realize it was the sound of her own heart beat that she heard. The blonde closed her eyes. All she could think was this wasn't real and when she opened her eyes Bo would be standing there with her friends shouting for her to help them. Unfortunately when Lauren opened her eyes it was no delusion. Dyson and Shay were leaning over Bo she saw them placing their hands on Bo's abdomen. They were trying to stop the bleeding. Evony and Carrig were standing side by side in shock.

The seethe finally snapped back into reality as she rushed to Bo's side. She got there as fast as she could. The brunette's eyes were still open but they were dimming. She was shivering on the ground. Lauren fell to her knees beside her lover, her soul mate. For once the all powerful fae didn't know what to do. Sounds started to slowly come back to her as she heard Dyson howling. Shay was shouting something at her but it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was Bo. Lauren stroked Bo's hair, "Stay with me," there was painful pleading in her voice but she didn't care. The succubus grabbed her hand; "Win...t-this...f-ffforr...mme," the words came out slowly through her chattering teeth.

Lauren tightened her hand around Bo's she leaned over her and kissed her forehead, "Sshhh don't talk like that we are winning this together remember." The seethe's body went still as she felt her lovers hand loosen its grip. The blonde felt the tears streaming down her face. Slowly the powerful fae gazed up at Bo her eyes were open and her breathing was soft and shallow. Closing the small distance between them Lauren focused on her chi and pushed as much as she could into the succubus. There was no change. "Come on baby heal. Feed from me and heal," she whispered softly into Bo's ear before returning her mouth to the brunette's. Again she pushed chi into Bo but nothing happened. The seethe placed a hand on the side of the succubus's face gently caressing it with her fingertips. Lauren bent over Bo's body as if she was protecting her from anything else. Her heart was breaking into a million pieces as the tears flowed continuously.

Giving one last desperate attempt Lauren placed her lips gently against Bo's trying to get the succubus to be the one to suck out her chi but there was no response. She glanced up at the brunette as she noticed her breathing was now down to a horrific wheezing sound. Lauren placed her forehead against Bo's. The blonde couldn't believe this was real that this was happening. Bo, her Bo was dying in front of her and she couldn't stop it. She was able to bring any kind of fae back from the dead within ten minutes of dying. A succubus was the easiest to bring back because her chi not only gave the seethe strength but the succubus as well. Which made her wonder why this wasn't working now, the blonde knew she had to be doing something wrong but couldn't figure out what. Trying to use all of her inner power she could muster up pulling from deep within her she pushed her chi into the succubus. Lauren leaned back as she watched Bo close her eyes.

It was the screaming she heard coming from her right that made her take her focus off of the brunette. Looking up at where the screaming came from she saw Udano attack Dyson. He swiped at the shifter's side causing deep gashes. The shifter moved out of his way and suffered bad damage but not as bad as Bo's. Udano was back with speed that lighting would be jealous of. He bite down onto the wolf's shoulder as Dyson let out a howl of pain. Lauren turned back to Bo watching as her life was slipping away. She lifted Bo's upper body into her arms and kissed her head, "I will win this for you." The seethe placed her gently back down. She leaned over Bo for another second with her eyes shut tight.