Odin's Manipulation

As the smoke was still forming Lauren turned her head slightly to Kenzi, "Whatever he says don't listen to him Kenzi." She didn't have time to warn her further as the black smoke was almost done taking form.

The wandered stood still turning his head side to side. His facial expressions remained emotionless as he watched the seethe protect the half fae. Odin wondered if the seethe was protecting this small half fae because of her importance to his daughter or if the seethe herself cared for her. His eyes moved from the blonde's to the small goth that was half behind her. He was positive now that some of her human feelings carried over to her true fae self. The half breed was curious as she peered around the blonde. He took a step towards them as he started to speak, "I was coming here to speak to the seethe and in a pleasant turn of events I get to meet you Kenzi. It is Kenzi right?"

Lauren took a step towards Odin keeping Kenzi away from him. "You came to see me so talk Odin, leave her out of this she has nothing to do with us."

The wanderer tilted his head as he listened to the seethe. The corner of his mouth twitched but no grin formed on his face. "Did you forget your human manners seethe? I was addressing Kenzi, it seems to me she is capable of talking for herself." Completely ignoring Lauren he talked directly to the hybrid. "I now can see why you did it child. You felt inferior to everyone around you even when you thought Lauren was human. The doctor was needed she knew all things fae. They needed her to help with cases to identify specimens, but you, you just volunteered. The human tag along, treated like a pet by almost all fae, even when your boyfriend was the Ash. He forgot about you, tossed to the side your importance irrelevant, the simple human. I understand why you risked your life to become fae you didn't belong in their world no matter how hard you tried to joke your way through it. You knew you were truly never needed. Child you saw for yourself how strong my daughter was becoming. Matter of fact you felt like you made things more difficult on her by being there. You were just someone else to protect which put her life in more danger. Feeling more left out when she was going through her Dawning then even the fake human."

The blonde was yelling in the background for Kenzi to ignore the wanderer to block him out. The goth was trying to listen to Lauren trying to block out the things he was saying. Problem was she knew there was truth to what he was saying. Truths that she didn't even want to face, and yet this stranger knew them. Not only did he know them he knew how much they hurt. His words were like weapons cutting deeper and deeper with each sentence. It was as if he tried to look sympathetic. Like he was trying to understand her thoughts and feelings, and that made it even harder to ignore him. For the longest time she wanted someone to understand her and now she was finding it in the most unlikely place. The truth hurt and this was her truth.

The wanderer tilted his head down trying to catch Kenzi's eye but she didn't look up. She was ashamed. Ashamed of how she felt, ashamed that she never told anyone, and ashamed that the words were coming from his mouth not hers. Lauren continued to try and get the hybrid's attention but she knew that Odin was already in her head. She knew what he was capable of. The blonde could only imagine how easy it was at that time to get Bo. No one was there the whole group was split up all in different directions. None of them knew where the other one was and each one assumed someone was with Bo. Not one of them thought that Bo could be alone, not even her. She realized in that minute that she was hurt from Bo leaving Taft Industries but was she any better. It wasn't like she got up and ran after her to explain or to help. Instead she ran like Kenzi said she ran thinking Dyson was better for her and not wanting to be in the way. Or to watch the reunion, she assumed would happen, and that is one of the worst things that can be done. On the other hand Kenzi was also right that if she didn't run she wouldn't have broken the curse and it was a good thing she did because there was two battles forming. She realized the possibility that Odin might work with these fae. He was capable of leadership he has shown that, and he clearly wanted revenge on the seethe. Lauren knew he must have been waiting a long time to make a connection with her again. Bo gave him that by protecting her. Taping into those powers, his powers brought his essence back to this realm and she knew he wasn't going to stop till he got back in his physical form.