Let The Games Begin

AN HOUR OUTSIDE OF TORONTO

The tall dark thin Under Fae leader was still in the abandoned building. He called back a meeting with the Light, Dark and Under Fae that were joining him in his cause. The building was empty except for the few folding chairs that were arranged and a small platform for the Under Fae leader to address everyone. He stood up once everyone was there scanning the room he counted only 17 fae. "Where are the three others?"

A light fae stood up, "I haven't seen any of them since our last meeting. Maybe they decided to abandon you."

The Under Fae moved like lighting and was in front of the light faes face with a blink of an eye. The Under Fae's jaw dislodged and he bit the face of the light fae in front of him. He fell to the floor dead. The Under Fae turned back to everyone in the room, "No one would be foolish enough to leave this cause. I don't care for backlash. I will not hold you here but be warned to leave a seethe to gain full power is foolish. She doesn't pick a side she picks the fae that live and die, judging solely by their actions. No loyalties to light or dark, neither side protected. We can stop her now together but we need more fae to join 17 is not enough. Tell only those you trust and we will meet back in 3 days."

Another light fae stood up, "Udano we all are with you, and we agree that a seethe shouldn't be allowed to live in our world. I will do what I can with the light fae but if the rumors are true I need to tread lightly with whom I can trust in the light. If she was once the human doctor she has friends in the light."

A dark fae stood up as well, "As you said if these rumors are true then she also has some loyalties with the dark as she has been at the Morrigan's Compound."

Udano let the corner of one side of his mouth slowly creep up to a half grin. "Then trust the rumors for now. No mistakes can be made if she is aware of us beforehand she will kill us. Go see who you can get. We will reconvene in 3 days."

LAUREN'S PENTHOUSE

Odin stood perfectly still not moving at the blonde's words. "You know seethe what I find ironic."

Lauren walked into her kitchen and pulled out a wine glass. Opening her fridge door she pulled out the red wine as she was pouring it she answered, "What?" She tried to push into Odin's mind to read it and was quickly pushed back out.

Odin was laughing, "You cannot push into my mind at your strength right now seethe, foolish to try."

She sipped her red wine barely acknowledging the presence in her room. "You know what I find ironic, is that I banished you to another realm completely and yet here your essence is. I would offer you a drink but you're not in solid form," she said as she threw her keys through him.

He watched the keys go through his essence before looking back at Lauren. "Here is what I find ironic. You are the one who banished me and you are the one who allowed my essence free."

She swished the wine in her mouth before swallowing. "I see, and how, may I ask did I do that?"

"Through my daughter, her love for you, or who she thought was the simple weak human you. Her fear of you dying in front of her eyes made her tap into her powers, my powers, my gift to my daughter. It alerted me to her presence. Of course being banished I was not able to get through but my search started. I felt her again when she needed to save you once more and this time I was able to locate her. For that I wanted to thank you."

The blonde leaned over her counter getting closer to the man in front of her. There was no fear in her eyes she wasn't intimidated by him at all. "You're welcome, if that is what you came for then you can leave now."