Is That Lauren

The group sat there, mouths dropped open, eyes wide, silent and not moving. Bo understood what Shay was talking about immediately; it was like she was hit with waves of pleasure. She felt her heart rate increase, she could feel the power, and it was pulling her like a magnet. She grabbed onto the pool table for stability. She closed her eyes and was feeling the sexual desire and hunger grow and intensify every second that passed. She was seeing flashes of their intimate encounters playing out in her mind; she immediately opened her eyes because those flashbacks were not helping. She knew her eyes were that light blue, she looked at Lauren and her aura was different. It was electrifying and had this green energy flowing through it. She felt like the Dal just went up 20 degrees. She was always attracted to Lauren and now it was amplified a 100 times over. All she wanted to do was throw her down, climb on top of her, peel off those very revealing clothes and lick every inch of her.

Shay saw Bo starring at Lauren and she walked over towards the Seethe, her eyes turned to light blue, she put her hand up to her shoulder and slowly dragged her finger down to the middle of her shirt pulling it down slightly exposing more cleavage. Lauren turned towards Shay and her eyes went back to that emerald green, she grabbed Shay by the waist and pulled her into a kiss. Shay looked like she was melting into Lauren, as the Seethe pulled back from the kiss, you could see the bright green energy flow from Lauren into Shay. In the same manner that Bo would pull sexual chi from a Fae but instead of it being blue it was green and instead of the succubus pulling it was Lauren putting the chi into Shay. Both opened their eyes briefly to show their Fae eye colors. Bo could see Shay's aura was on fire and it was taking everything in her to not walk over there and throw Shay across the room. When the kiss ended Shay leaned onto Lauren and was breathing heavy, you could easily see her chest rising and lowering showing her labored breathing.

Bo was barely able to concentrate it was taking all her strength not to kill Shay and take Lauren, it wasn't helping that she was picturing her naked. She looked up and saw Lauren smiling at her. Shit! She is reading my thoughts. Naked Lauren! Damn! I'm trying.

A fire started in the corner of the Dal and Kenzi looked down, "Oops." Bo was so thankful for Kenzi's new Fae powers because the momentary distraction gave her the chance to try and compose herself, it wasn't working to well.

Lauren turned towards the fire and put her hand out and waved in a circle motion towards the fire extinguishing it immediately.

Kenzi leaned into Hale squeezing his knee, "I think I just went lesbo for a second there."

Hale grinned and bent down a bit to whisper in her ear, "Then we are even mama because I just cheated on you in my mind."

Kenzi walked over to Lauren and gave her a hug, "We went through hell looking for you," she wiped away a tear, "Are you still you?"

"I am still me, a little different, but still me Kenzi." She said as she hugged her back, followed by a hug from Hale, Trick, and Vex, who held on a little longer then everyone else. Bo didn't move she was sure if she touched Lauren she would lose the last bit of control that she had. Her palms were sweating and the desire was starting to burn throughout every bone in her body, it was hurting not to touch her.

Lauren looked at Bo and Dyson intently, "You two back together, wish I could say I am surprised."

Bo tried to form words, this was harder then breaking free from her father and that says a lot. She was thankful Dyson took over. "No, we aren't, I pushed Bo into dating me no strings attached no commitment. I felt it was relevant for all 3 of us, if she had picked me I would always be wondering if she was longing for you. When we found you, if it was you she picked then you would have always been wondering if it was me she was longing for, and I say when we found you because I knew we would find you Lauren. "