Plots Exposed

Lauren closed her eyes tightly tilting her head down as she fought the seethe in her. "Bo, you're a very young fae, this can be very dangerous."

Bo smiled she could see the seethe struggling, "I. Trust. You," with each word she took another slow step towards the seethe. She could see her aura deepening like a fire burning within her while the green energy deepened around it. It was calling at her inner succubus. Her eyes were glowing blue. She knew Lauren could feel her hunger and desire growing by the second.

"I don't want to complicate things Bo," she said as she took a step back. Her eyes were still sealed shut and she didn't lift her head.

"So the all powerful seethe does have a weakness," the brunette said as she pressed her naked body right against Lauren. That was all it took any hold Lauren had dissipated as her inner seethe completely took over. Looking straight into Bo's eyes, green locking into blue, she pulled the succubus against her, "I can feel your hunger, your desire, your heat," she whispered in the brunette's ear as she lightly bit her earlobe. The succubus shuttered feeling her words burn through her heating her up in ways she never thought were possible. As soon as she felt the nibble on her ear she let out a soft moan. Her touch was electrifying. Supersonic waves of pleasure crashed through her body at even the slightest touch.

Lauren loved the reaction she was getting from the usually dominating succubus. This time it was Bo's turn to be putty in her hands. The blonde slid her hands down Bo's back stopping right under that tight firm ass. She lifted Bo up and put her on the counter. Before she had time to react Lauren pressed her lips against Bo's, this wasn't the soft kisses she remembered from her ex-lover. These kisses were filled with desire, longing, fire, and unbelievable power. She felt her body trembling already from the deepening kiss of the gorgeous seethe in front of her. Her body ached with desire as Lauren started kissing down her neck. Bo reached forward and grabbed the bottom of Lauren's shirt catching her attention. She stepped back and smiled, "This time I am in control, when my clothes come off it's because I allow it." Bo could barely breathe; as she looked into those deep green eyes that were penetrating to her core. The feeling that was traveling throughout her body was like nothing the succubus ever felt before. Her touch alone had the power to make the brunette tremble with anticipation and being teased was killing her.

Bo felt Lauren's tongue circle around her nipple her back arched as the sensation was driving her crazy. She ran her hand through the blonde's hair pulling her closer. Lauren started to slowly run her hand up Bo's inner thigh as she kissed her way back up to Bo's ear, slowly breathing into it, "I know what you are thinking. Tell me what you want," She had her so close Bo was breathing heavy sweating with desire, "Tell me what you want Bo?" The succubus leaned forward, grabbed Lauren's hand and guided it up further as she moaned into her, "F-f-uck-k m-m-ee L-la-auren." She felt Lauren's fingers glide into her soaking wet core thrusting in and out of her at a steady pace as the seethe's mouth closed over her breast. It was more than Bo could bare the feeling of ecstasy was streaming through her whole body with jolts of pleasure. She put her hands at her side to keep herself steady as she climaxed.

As she was coming down her whole body was shaking from the intensity of the orgasm. Lauren cupped her chin and pushed her head back as the swirling chi started to pour into Bo. It felt like another orgasm was hitting her as she pulled Lauren closer. The feeling was so powerful nothing could compare. Lauren felt it to, power, strength and energy flowing into her as she was releasing her chi into the powerful succubus.

Lauren pulled back smiling as Bo tried to pull herself up she felt Lauren's hand hold her back, "I didn't say you could move. That was only the warm up succubus." The blonde took a step back and lifted her shirt off and over her head exposing a black sheer bra. She kept her eyes locked on Bo's as she starting sliding down her black pants, standing in front of her only in her bra and matching sheer boy shorts. "Lauren," was all Bo could moan out before she felt Lauren's tongue enter her. Wanting more and more it was torture on the succubus. She put her legs over the blonde's shoulders pulling her in as much as she could. When her tongue hit her clit the next climax overcame the succubus. Lauren slid up between Bo's legs pulling her into a deep kiss; she could taste herself on the seethe and knew the chi was coming, adding another orgasm to a climax.