Sometimes You Need Kenzi

Bo barely heard what Kenzi said to her. She was too busy looking over the new succubus who just showed up. Bo knew what she looked like Tamsin sent her the picture but seeing her in person was different. No longer just the new succubus in a text here she was in front of them gazing at her seethe. She knew she told Lauren she would be okay but she never anticipated how hard it was actually going to be. Just recently Bo started accepting that Shay would be slightly harder to get rid of then she hoped no way was she letting anyone else into the picture. Trying to control her temper was proving to be more difficult as she watched this new girl drink Lauren in.

Lauren smiled at the new succubus, "Hi Selene it's nice to meet you."

The new succubus was having a hard time forming words. The pull the seethe had on succubi was already taking over and it wasn't going unnoticed by Bo. The brunette looked at Lauren to see that she was looking over Selene. Bo couldn't help it she looked at Lauren's aura to make sure hers wasn't burning the way Selene's was. It definitely didn't match the new succubus but it was burning a little warmer then it was before. Jealousy took over as Bo shot Lauren a look through squinted eyes. She looked at Bo innocently.

Before the new succubus could burn any hotter Bo stepped in front of Lauren. "Hey Tamsin we are kind of having a private meeting right now maybe introductions can wait. Trick closed the Dal for this."

Tamsin saw the jealousy in Bo's eyes and couldn't help but taunt her just a little. After all she thought they probably all did need to show Lauren how much they screwed up when she was human. "Yeah well the Ash wanted them to meet before we took Selene to the compound. I went on a hunch that you guys might be here and what do you know I was right." She turned to Lauren, "Let me know when you can handle a Valkyrie because the offer is on the table," she winked at her making sure Bo saw it. Sometimes she thought it was too easy to taunt that succubus. It was all in good fun but Bo deserved to get a feel for what they put Lauren through. She remembered the hurt on her face when she told the blonde about her kiss with Bo. Karma was all Tamsin could think.

Vex guided Selene out of the bar as Tamsin followed. He could sense Bo's anger at springing the new succubus on Lauren in front of her. Tamsin's teasing didn't help any. Besides Selene wasn't even able to form words around the seethe yet, Vex completely understood the pull she had on fae was extreme. It was hard to imagine what a succubus felt near her.

When they left Bo looked at Lauren the jealousy was burning inside her. "Guess you can finish healing with her later."

Lauren was caught completely off guard. She knew Bo was jealous she saw it but she wasn't prepared for the sudden edge to her voice. "Really? You want to be like the Morrigan and the Ash deciding who I heal with?"

"Least you know her name. Did you know the twins names? How about Kaya's? Or Shay's?" the succubus spit out.

"Did you know the names of all the ones you used to heal with? How about the human you used when you called me in to help with the fae who ate skin? Did you know his name or hers?"

A fireball barely squeezed between the two of them. They were facing each other so closely Kenzi wasn't sure she could pull it off but thanks to Lauren's help she mastered her fae powers. She squeaked out a yes before she stopped the one man celebration, "Hey guys chill out. I think we have bigger issues here then Alice."

"Selene," Lauren corrected. She glanced at Bo after she made the correction just in time to see the succubus back as she walked towards the bar.

"I think this is wonderful. We just got awful news moments before. All of us know that Odin is trying to come back to this realm which is frankly pretty scary. Plus none of us know the number of Light and Dark Fae that have decided to team up to kill Lauren. This gives you an advantage and us some hope. With all these succubi you should be able to reach full power which we are going to need." Stella was looking at everyone in the group confused why no one else saw what she saw. This was the best news the group could have received. Lauren's dark fae couldn't keep up, clearly the seethe and the unaligned succubus still had unresolved issues, and this was someone else that could help bring her to full power. With the threat of Odin and Dark/Light fae working together, and who knows what the Morrigan had up her sleeve a full powered seethe was the best case scenario.