They both turned back in surprise. Cody nodded and brunette boy smiled, before they walked out the door, leaving only Nathan and I now.

"What did that note say?" Nathan asked me.

"You'll see." Was all I said with a smug smile.

"And might I ask how you managed to sneak it down here? You didn't even know you were gonna get dragged here." Nathan asked me curiously.

I smirked at his confusion. "Well ever since I first got ragged, I always keep a paper and pencil on me." I winked at him, before reaching for the doorknob. "It's a spy thing, you wouldn't know." I winked at his reaction, before pulling open the door and speed walking out. I didn't want to look suspicious if I ran, Alvin probably had security cameras everywhere and might be watching us now with his beady little eyes.

Not long after, I heard his feet walking towards me at the same pace, increasing in speed once I pressed the button for the elevator.

I started panicking, turning around to see him only meters away. I took one last look at the slow elevator before cursing and heading for the stairs, sprinting my way up.

I let out a shriek as I heard the door open and looked over my shoulder to see Nathan shooting me an evil smirk, before slowly making his way up the stairs like all those serial killers do in movies. He really was stupid if he thought he'd end up catching me at that pace. Sure walking slowly towards your sprinting victim resulted in them dying in the movies, but good thing I wasn't some movie bimbo who tripped over my every five steps.

I sighed in relief as I reached the main floor and stopped in front of the door. I looked over my shoulder to see Nathan nowhere in sight and smirked. Stupid boy.

I grabbed the handle and pulled. My heart dropped when the door didn't budge. I tried again but with no luck. I frantically started struggling with the door before letting out a noise of frustration and stepping back. I noticed there was a card slot next to it, Nathan probably holding my key to freedom.

I glanced back to see Nathan still nowhere in sight, but that did nothing but scare me more. Who knew what he'd do this time he caught me.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. That didn't work. I looked around and the only exit was down the stairs, leading right to Nathan.

After standing there panicking for a good thirty seconds, I sat myself down in one corner and curled myself into a small ball, facing the stairs.

I could do nothing but wait for him to come.

My heart picked up once I caught sight of him. I wasn't sure if it was from excitement or fear. Probably both. It was like an intense game of tag.

He kept quiet as he slowly climbed up the stairs, his head tilted down, eyes trained on me. There was even a small sinister smile on his face.

I tried not to pee myself.

Once he reached the same level as me, he stopped and just stared at me.

I'm pretty sure he knew how much he was scaring me and was just doing this to mess with me more.

An idea then suddenly came to me and I hid a smirk. Trying to look more frightened, I slowly stood up. I even forced my body to start shaking in fear.

Keeping a petrified face on, I watched as his own face softened and he looked concerned and guilty, thinking that he had actually scared me bad.

He opened his mouth to say something, but I didn't let him.

Letting out a warrior cry, I charged at his momentarily weakened stance. The last thing I saw before tackling him was the surprise on his face.