"So for today's video we'll do a Q&A , as you know from my Twitter ." Harry handed Louis his phone , "Also I'm sorry for not posting a video last week , things have been quite - quite overwhelming and hectic ."

Louis handed Harry his phone back with the tweets , Harry thanked him and took the phone with one hand , the other placed on his thigh .

"First question ; how are Bear and Milo doing ?" Harry read out loud , "Well these two are doing fine , being their usual beast selves ." Harry picked Bear up , despite him being large , Bear licked Harry's cheek and wiggled out of his grip . 

Louis picked Milo up , "Say hi buddy ." Milo barked in response , making Louis giggle . Harry cooed at Milo and took his small head in his giant hands , pressing a kiss to his head . Louis kept Milo on his lap , letting the puppy play with his fingers a little .

"Next question ; is Louis doing okay ? We heard something happened ." Harry read and turned to Louis , "As you guys can see , "My baby os definitely doing okay , recovering well and fast ." Harry brought Louis into his side and kissed the top of his head , "Do you mind telling them what happened ?"

"No ." Louis shook his head and turned his head to the camera , "Well , as you probably remember , we're not on good terms with - with Nick Grimshaw . -"

"Dick Grimshit ." Harry corrected him , making him giggle .

"I was at the record store , where I work , and he just walked in and uh - stabbed me . Then he ran away . But I'm okay now , surgery went well and I'm all healthy and better ." Louis said , trying not to sound weak and vulnerable . This subject always made him uncomfortable .

Harry rubbed his back and kissed his forehead , "Fucking glad you're okay ."

"Don't swear ." Louis swatted his chest , Harry smiled and nosed his hair , "You're cute ."

Louis picked the phone up , "Can I read a question ?"

"Of course , go ahead ." Harry nodded , leaning his chin on Louis' shoulder as he looked for a question .

"Uhm , next question is - what do you guys usually on lazy nights ?"

"We eat and watch a movie . Recently we even built a fort and had a pillow-tickle fight . We cuddle alot lot lot , and kiss , and annoy each other ." Harry grinned at the camera , Louis blushed and smiled aswell as Harry nosed his neck .

"For example , he's being cuddly and annoying right now ." Louis giggled at the camera , Harry chuckled and blew a raspberry on his neck , making him squeak and giggle more . He pushed him away , "Get away from me ."

Harry wrapped both arms around his waist carefully and brought him closer , pressing kisses all over his cheek and neck . Louis giggled and turned his head away , "Haz , come on , the video ."

Harry laughed and pressed one last peck to Louis' cheek before pulling away a little , still keeping Louis close .

"Next question ; could you please prank call one of the guys ?" Harry read , chuckling a little and turning his head to Louis , "Who do you want to call ?"

"Niall maybe ? Or Joey ?" Louis asked , Harry made a thinking face , "Let's get Joey and Daniel , yeah ?"

Louis nodded excitedly , "What should we say ?"

"I have an idea ." Harry smiled mischievously , "I'm going to call Daniel and start yelling at him for telling you we made out at Niall's party last night , but first you will text Joey you have some not so nice news for him ."

"Oh god ." Louis shook his head with a giggle , "Is it going to work ?"

"Well , I hope my acting skills are good ." Harry pecked Louis' cheek , Louis reached for his phone and texted Joey .