Lamb of God

Chapter 12 – Lamb of God

Like a lamb in a wolf’s den… Jessie was completely at his mercy.

Finally, after all this time…she could be with him. Marilyn rolled them both so that she lay beneath him and kissed her deeply. He was her Heaven and her Hell…and she’d go anywhere he needed, be anything he needed, do anything he needed…

Mouths melded together, lips moving together in perfect sync as clothes were peeled from their bodies, each touch more sensual that the last. Marilyn kissed down her neck, between the valley of her breasts, down to just below her navel, and then back up again. He continued to worship her body this way for Jessie didn’t know how long, each time moving a little lower than before.

Jessie could barely stand the feeling he was inciting within her; making her want him so badly but never satisfying the craving he knew she had and, finally, she began to beg. “Marilyn…” Jessie moaned as he nipped at the sensitive skin where her thigh met her pelvis and she bucked her hips slightly. “Please…please stop teasing me…” her pleading was cut short as Marilyn trailed his tongue lightly up her slit, making her moan loudly.

“Hush…” he chided, pulling away and smirking at her frustrated mewling. “Your brother is still downstairs…” he chuckled darkly. “He may hear you.” He looked down at her most intimate area and Jessie blushed, attempting to close her legs but he stopped her. “Uh uh uh,” he smiled sinfully. “Who said I was finished with you?”

He lowered his mouth back down between her legs and Jessie’s eyes rolled back into her head as Marilyn proceeded to gently bite and suck on her clit. She moaned loudly again as he first brushed his fingers against her slit and then gently entered her with one finger…’Oh…God…that feels so…’ her thought was lost as he found her g-spot; pressing against it more ardently as she moaned and bucked her hips.

“Marilyn…” Jessie bit her lip as he flicked his tongue over her clit once more before pulling away.

“Mmmm…” he moaned back, his finger still thrusting into her at a steady pace. “You taste divine.”  He pressed against that special place inside her and she unintentionally tightened around his finger. He chuckled sensually. “It’s like your body doesn’t want to let me go…” he removed his finger from her and crawled back up the bed to hover over Jessie. “I don’t think I can’t not have you any longer…”

Jessie grabbed a handful of Marilyn’s hair and pulled him down to her, kissing him deeply; moaning as her taste on his lips turned her on even more. “So have me…”

Marilyn lifted her hands over her head. “Hold onto the bed and don’t you dare let go…” he said firmly, smirking slightly as she did as she was told. He lifted her left leg so that it was over his shoulder and pushed himself inside her. Jessie moaned as he began to rock his hips gently. Marilyn groaned, “Oh, God, Jessie…” he growled as his thrusts became harder. “You’re so hot…and wet…” he bit his lip. “It you were any tighter I’d have come by now…” as he continued, Jessie could feel herself reaching her peak. “How have I not fucked you sooner?”

Jessie ground her self up against Marilyn as he quickened his pace and she moaned. “Fuck me now…” her eyes rolled back into her head as he hit exactly the right spot again and again. “Please…fuck me now…” she pleaded, desperate to reach her climax. “Fuck me harder…”

Marilyn leant down and hissed her passionately. “Harder, hmm?”

Jessie whimpered and nodded. “Please…” as Marilyn began to fuck her harder, Jessie moaned loudly. “Oh…God…yes…”

“I am the God of Fuck…and you are mine…” Marilyn growled lowly in her ear, just the sound of his voice nearly bringing her to orgasm. As Jessie arched up against Marilyn, he whispered to her. “Harder?”

“God…Yes!” Jessie cried out as he slammed into her without her even having replied. He bit down on her neck and slammed into her one last time… and she broke; screaming out his name in wanton abandon as she came so hard she nearly passed out.

It was loving, it was forceful, it was passionate, it was perfect

And that was when reality kicked in…

________________________________________________

Okay, so this story is nearly at its end... can you guess what I mean by the last line??