W-What? (Finale)

|| Adrian's POV ||

The doctor informed us that she was pregnant with...

TRIPLETS?! Oh gosh...I'm not ready for THREE kids. I'm gonna pass out.

4 years later...

I remember how I felt at that exact moment. I felt oh so very faint. I ran out of the room and sat down for a second. The triplets are now 4 years old and I couldn't be more happier.

The love of my life giving me 3 reasons to be here everyday.

4 years later...

I can't believe everything is going wrong for me lately. I've been crying for about 3 weeks now. Las-last we-week the doctors.......the-they.....ahem. They infor-informed us that-that Marinette m-may have a tu-tumor in he-her brai-brain. I really wish that she didn't have it. I-I don-don't kn-ow how I would cooperate correct-correctly.

Two years later....

Adrian's POV

It's been about 5-6 months since Mari died...I miss her like crazy. Our beautiful children are growing up so fast, but she isn't here to watch them grow, which makes me sad.

"Daddy! Daddy! Can we go visit mommy?" Cathleen said jumping up and down. I chuckled. "Sure sweetheart. Go tell Marinelle and Andrew." I said patting her small head. "Okay daddy!"

With that she ran off.

They all came to me and I drove to the cemetery. We walked in and found her grave. We set down a little picnic and ate and laughed. She was with us, but in our hearts...

Little Andrew ended up taking a nap. Me, Cathleen, and Marinelle played Barbie and Ken on her grave while Andrew took a nap.

"Mommy look! It's you and daddy!" Marinelle said holding up a Ken doll with blonde hair and a Barbie with dark navy blue hair.

I let a tear drop. "Daddy? Why are you crying?" Cathleen said.

"I'm just really happy Cathy, I'm happy that you all are here with me and mommy." I said.

My little girls...so beautiful. They both gave me a hug and we ended up sleeping on her grave. I loved her so much.

10 years later...

Adrian's POV.

"Dad come on don't cry!" Andrew said. "Yeah! We'll be back as soon as possible." Cathleen added on. "Please dad.." Marinelle said looking down.

"My babies are going to collage how can I not?" I said laughing while still crying. We all gave each other a big hug and then they left.

5 years later...

Marinelle's POV

Me, Andrew, and Cathy went to the cemetery. When we got there we set down a picnic. Just like we did with dad 15 years ago. We are all 25 now.

Later...

We all ended up taking a nap on mom and dads grave.

Fly high mommy and daddy.....

:)

And take good care

God will protect you

And you'll protect us

We know you can see us up there

Just know that we all love you

Forever and always....