Sleepover *GONE RIGHT*

"Uhh..h-hi" Adrien said nervously "sooooo, what do you want to do?" She said, while thinking to herself, "I finally said something without stuttering!" Out of her thoughts... "I-I don't really know. Maybe a m-movie?" Adrien said trying to hold back his girly squeals that he, waiting for however long years, finally got to sleepover at the girl of his dreams house. "Well, um sure. We can walk out real quickly to the coffee joint down the street to get some coffee, then we can get some sweets here." Marinette said giving him a warm smile. Oh how he loved her smile, it made him fall deeper in love with her. "Hello?" Marinette said waving her small hand in front of his face. "O-oh sorry...was I staring?" "Uh yeah, you were kinda freaking me out." She said blushing, and trying to hide it. "Don't hide it, it's cute when you blush." Adrien said smiling brightly at her. "U-uh thanks" she said having a deeper blush and a smile creeping upon her face. "So, wanna go now?" Adrien said pointing to the coffee joint. "Oh right, sure come on." She said smiling. About halfway there Marinette felt something on her hand, it was warm and soft. She then realized it was Adrien's hand. Her face had been flushed by then. "So, what do you like to do with your free time?" He asked not keeping eye contact. "Well, I like to take pictures and draw what I see out on the city of Paris. What about you?" "Well I don't really....have free time. You know, with photo shoots and all." "Oh, I understand."
-------at the coffee joint-------
"Um, can I have a....French vanilla mocha, and-" Adrien cut her off by saying what he wanted. " and a large mocha frappe." "Oh, heh I almost ordered for you." "Nah it's fine."
-------back at home-------
"This is so good!" "I know mine too! Wanna try it?" "Oh, sure!" She said gladly taking the cup from his warm hands. *sluuuurrrp* " wow, that's really good! Here, try mine." He nodded. *sip, sip* "mmmmmm!" ( MMMHHMM haha Brent Rivera references😂) They both then enjoyed the night watching movies and eating sweets.

Sorry it took so long but I have been busy with school and family problems. But I'll be sure to update more often! Love you!❤️❤️❤️❤️

~~Abigail💕