WAIT WHAT?!

"Well Adrien we wanted to tell you.....*in unison*  WE GOT YOU A PUPPY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY TOMORROW! And that we find it weird that you and your dad's b-days are one day apart." Alya had said handing him a baby husky with one blue eye and one green just like him and Marinette mixed together. ( YOU GUYS THOUGHT THEY WERE A COUPLE HAHAHAHA XDDD I'M SO EVIL MAUHAHAHAHA but maybe later......????)  "OML!" "Her name is Rosie, she is only 3 weeks!" Alya said while petting the husky. "AAAAHHHHHHH!" Marinette's only words seeing it. "SHE'S SO CUUUUUUUUTTTEEEEE! Hehehehe hi baby Rosie!" "Bark Bark! <3" Rosie had barked at her lovingly while licking her nose. "Awe, haha she likes me!" "Bark Bark! <3" Rosie had repeated her actions but to Adrien this time. They were like her human parents. "Wait, who's going to take her?" Marinette had said to Adrien. "Well, we could pass her off! like this week you get her and next week I will! So we will trade her off every week! okay?" "Yeah, sure! So who's taking her first?" "You can. :) <3" "Okay, well its already 8:17 sooo I better get going. Bye guys!" Marinette said smiling while holding baby Rosie.

----------time skip----------

"mom I'm home! *Silence* And I brought something!" She had said in a sing-song voice. "OOOUUUUU WHAT DID YOU BRING!" Her mom came running out o the kitchen. " *gasp* A PUPPY?!" "Yeah! Her name is Rosie. She came from a foster home, Alya and Nino went to pick her up! S-She was originally Adrien's Birthday present, but he suggested we share." "Well that was nice of him huh honey?" "Y-Yeah i guess it was, heh." "Well me and your father made our favorite! Cream corn soup! Your Uncle made this all the time for me and your grandparents, he was quite the cook I shall say! Well what are we waiting for let's go eat!"

-------Le time skip-------

"wow! That was good! Thanks for dinner mom and dad! *runs to her room* "Hi baby Rosie! *rosie runs around and plays* You're a good girl Aren't ya! *giggles*" *ring ring riiiiing* "Who could that be?" *Picks up* "hello?" "Hey marinette." "Oh hey Adrien!" "How's Rosie?" "Pretty good we've just been playing." "Oh well that's good :)" "want to facetime so you can see her?" "yeah sounds good to me."

Well WHAT DO YOU KNOW THEY HAVE A PUPPY WITH TWO COUNT EM' TWO!......different colored eyes XD Well i think that is pretty cute i've always wanted a husky with eyes like that :) Well hope you enjoyed! Buyeeeeeeeee!!!