I-I just don't know (listen to the song while reading :))

They had started watching a movie called "as above, so below" it was a scary movie about the under trail below the streets of Paris. There was this one scary part that Marinette didn't like so she squeezed Adrien as tight as she could. "I don't like this part." she said muffled while her head was buried in his chest. "I know you don't." he laughed and smiled. Later on when the movie has ended and she now has fell asleep. Adrien thought she was cute when she lightly snored in her sleep. he picked her up and brought her to her bed. He then tucked her in. "Good night my lady." He then planted a small kiss on her forehead. The next morning.....Marinette had woke up to her snuggled up in his chest. "hmm?" she got up and changed to her usual attire. She then went and cuddled with him again. "I love you Adrien." Little did she know that Adrien was awake. "I love you too, princess." *in his head* How m I going to tell her this? *back in reality* "huh? Oh heh, sorry I thought you were asleep." "It's okay. Marinette....." he said while circling his thumbs in a circle. "Yes Adrien?"  "I uh...." "Hmm?" "I want you to know something." "what?" She had said with a worried tone in her voice. "I uh...haven't been completely honest with you." "W-What do you mean?" she said trying to hold back the fighting tears. "Uhm....I have been....kinda....." "Seriously Adrien, if you are going to break up with me just do it." "Um, Marinette." he said in the nicest way possible. "I-I just don't know if  have the same feelings for you as I did 3 months ago, I'm sorry." "Are y-you breaking up with me?!" "It's like...taking a break for now."  "I-I don't know what to say." "then don't say anything. I have to go." Adrien then walked out of the room. "Am i just not perfect?! Is that what it is?!" She had yelled. Adrien turned around and starting speed walking to her. "u-uh Adri-" He pinned her to a wall, stared into her eyes, and said..."Marinette, don't ever say that you are not perfect." "b-but i'm not." "yes you are and i care too much for you too say that to yourself." "y-you said you didn't feel the same anymore." "and I don't but that doesn't mean i don't still care about you Marinette. All i'm saying is that we should see other people for now." "o-oh." she said trying to fight back her sobs, but she couldn't do it. She had started sobbing her eyes out when Adrien let go. Before he could walk out the front door he heard her loud sobs. "M-Marinette! are you ok?!" He had ran back upstairs and found her curled up in a ball and a big puddle of tears by her. He had started to adapt feelings for her again. "M-Marinette?" "Just go Adrien. You don't love me so ju-just go." He had picked her head up and picked her up. (Bridal style) "A-Adrien what are you doing?" "Just...shut up."

OMG! WTH IS WRONG WITH MY HEAD TODAY?? Idk haha bu don't hate me it just came to mind........Anywaysi have 4.7k veiws???!!! WHAT?! im so happy thank you guys sooooo much :)))) Oh i have some news.....IM AN AUNT!!!!!!! Anywho, hope you guys enjoyed and sorry for not updating i have just been really busy. Okay well, byeeeeeee!!!