Ummmm...

"Hey, Marinette?" "Yeah?" She said not making eye contact with him, otherwise, you know, *cough cough* stuttering mess *cough cough* aaaaanyways. "Thanks for inviting me here, it's been really fun." "Oh, um, thanks. And you're welcome" she said STILL not making eye contact with him, but still smiling. "Why aren't you looking at me?" Marinette FINALLY looked at him, but blushed and couldn't even get the right words out, unlike Adrien who didn't even realize that he was staring at her. "U-Uhm, why are you staring at me? DO I HAVE SOMETHING ON MY FACE?!" She said panicking and wiping her whole face for anything on there. "Oh, n-no I was...uhhh" "huh..?" "I- uh well- I was looking at your beautiful face- UH I MEAN- *groans* never mind...." He said looking down, whispering the last part. Marinette giggled at his cute stuttering. "What's so funny?" "*giggles* it's just that, your cute when you're nervous." "O-Oh" "well what do you want to do now?" She said standing up to turn off the T.V. "Uhhhhh.......I have no idea." "Haha, me either." "Well......hmmm? GOT IT!" "Got what? An idea?" "YEAH!" Adrien said shooting up form the couch. "Well what is it?" "We could invite Nino and Alya over!" "That's a great idea!"

-------Nino and Alya got here-------

"Hey!" Alya said walking inside. "Marinette.." Alya said pulling her over to the other room. "We need to talk....."

HIIIIII! Sorry about the cliffhanger....I needed to. I haven't done one in a while so....HA! Sorry for the short chapter...see you later my stars! (My new nickname for my readers😂👌🏽)

~~Abigail💕