Thanks for your help :)

"M-Marinette will you help me get something for him? I mean he is a famous designer so could you like...maybe...make me something to give to him like maybe a scarf or tie or SOMETHING" "okay okay! Adrien calm yourself we can figure something out! u-uh what does he usually like?" She said getting out her sketchbook. "I DON'T KNOW! THAT'S THE PROBLEM I CAN'T JUST UP TO HIM TODAY AND SAY 'OH WHAT DO YOU LIKE I HAVEN'T GOTTEN YOU A PRESENT YET' THAT WOULD MAKE ME SOUND LIKE I TOTALLY FORGOT HIS BIRTHDAY MARINETTE!" "u-uhm...w-well.." "*gasps* Marinette i'm so sorry I didn't mean to yell." he said putting his arms around her waist and burying his face in her neck which made her blush cherry red. "U-Uhm A-Adrien..I could make him a scarf...say maybe a grey color?" He pulled away from her embrace. "YES OML MARINETTE YOUR A GENIOUS!" He said swooping her off the ground and spinning her. "Heh, I was just thinking of what Mr. Agreste likes...I mean he is my role model I plan on being a designer as well." "Thanks for helping me Marinette, I couldn't ask for a better friend than you." He then pulls her in as their faces slowly move together and as they were about to touch together..."Hey...WOAH COUPLE ALERT!"  Nino and Alya laughed as they walked into her bedroom. They couldn't help but laugh their heads off at Adrien and Marinette blushing that they walked in on them ALMOST kissing. "U-Uhm, how did you guys get in?" Marinette asked still blushing and rubbing the back of her neck. "Dude, your mom and dad let us in haha." Nino had said trying to wipe off the tears that had shed from him laughing too hard. "Why are you guys here?" Adrien had asked out of curiousity. "Oh, we wanted to see if you guys wanted to see that new movie that came out earlier this week?" Alya asked showing them four back row tickets. "Sure! We would love to!" Adrien said taking two of the tickets from Alya's hand. "Let me just tell my mom." Marinette said walking out of her room and walking downstairs to the bakery where her mom was.

---------Back with Adrien, Alya, and Nino--------

"DUDE!" Nino had said while cupping his hands over his own cheeks and dropped his jaw wide open.
"What dude?" "YOU AND MARINETTE DUDE ME AND ALYA DIDN'T KNOW YOU BECAME 'OFFICIAL' !!" He said doing the same gesture. "A-Adrien?" Alya said. ' what? Alya never stutters!' he had thought. "Yes?" "Me and Nino need to tell you something." She had said drooping her head. "What is it?" "D-Dude.........me and Alya.." They were interrupted by Marinette saying "Come on guys if we are going to that movie we have to lean NOW!" "U-Uhm we are coming!"

----------At the movies----------

"WOW! This movie looks good!" Marinette said while facing Alya. "Yeah! That's why we brought you guys!" Alya said while smiling.

----------After the movie----------

"That movie was really good!" Adrien said while still stuffing his face with popcorn. (LOL! Just imagine that XDDD) "Anyways Alya, Nino what were you trying to tell me earlier?" he said tilting his head a bit. "U-Uhm well me and Nino....

HEHEHEHHEHEHEHE CLIFFHANGER! I'M SO EVIL! Hahahaha anyways hope you guys enjoyed :) What do you think Alya and Nino are tying to tell Marinette and Adrien? BYEEEEEEEEE

~The Author,    

                            Abigail <3