Christmas Day

Today was Christmas Day and Adrien had gotten the girl of his dreams a gift for that special day. "um......Marinette?" he said while looking to his side while still handing her the present, while blushing crimson red by then. "is this for me?" she said while looking at him and the present. "y-yes." the navy haired girl blushed and took the pleasant gift. she opened the gift and saw something that was beautiful. "oh my gosh! Adrien! you didn't have to do this for me." the girl blushed as red as a tomato. "it's beautiful." "almost as beautiful as you." he had said without realizing that he had said that out loud. "oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean-" he was cut off by feeling the warm and gentle arms of Marinette. "thank you." she whispered while smiling. Adrien melted into the hug. "you're welcome, princess." the navy haired girl had felt a bush creeping upon her face. Adrien had squeezed her tighter and let go. he looked into her sapphire eyes, as she looked into his emerald green eyes. they had felt their selves getting closer to one another and they finally met with their lips touching together. "I'm sorry I wanted- I mean I didn't mean-" he had said but before she could finish, he had felt soft lips on hers once more. He had loved how her lips tasted like strawberries. they pulled away in a light pink blush.

Sory for the short chapter this time i'll be sureto update later today! Alsothis is my first time writing on my new laptop I got today!!!! anyways, what do you think he got her?? leave a comment! merry Christmas  guys!