Oh no...

|| Adrian's POV ||

The next morning I woke up to Marinette throwing up in the toilet. I walked over to her and held back her hair while asking what was wrong.

"I woke up and felt the need to throw up. I ran over to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I don't feel well." She said wrapping her arms around her legs.

"Do you maybe want to go to the doctors?" I asked her while rubbing her back to comfort her. I kissed her forehead and nodded already k owing what she was gonna say.

I walked over to the phone and dialed the hospital number.

"Hi, this is the local Paris hospital. How may I help you?"

"Uh hi, um my fiancé woke up with morning sickness. She was throwing up quite badly I might add."

"Okay. Could I please get your name sir?"

"I-it's Adrian, Adrian Agreste."

"AAAGAHHHHH LIKE THE ADRIAN AGRESTE?! THE MODEL??"

"Uh yes?"

"Oh my gosh!! Ahem...I am so sorry. Anyways, you can take her now."

"Uh thanks."

After that I hung up. I walked over to Marinette to tell her about the appointment.

"They said I could bring you now." I said helping her up.

"O-okay.."

After I helped her up she got dressed and we both got into the car. (Adrian already got dressed, ya nashtays.)

Time skip of magical-ness.

After I pulled in, Marinette started getting the puke feeling back. We rushed into the hospital and found a bathroom. She ran in and all I heard was her puke noises.

She walked out and I went to the front desk.

"Appointment for Agreste."

"AAAGGAHHHHHH YOU'RE ADRIAN?"

"Uh yes?"

She ran around the desk and tackled me in a bear hug. Marinette did NOT look pleased.

"Ahem, sorry, but he's already taken." She said and crossed her arms.

The woman gave her a meaty look and looked at me again. She then took my head and slammed her lips against mine. I pushed her away almost immediately.

Marinette looked pissed. She walked up to the woman and slapped her at least several times. Then she said "let's go."

I started waking and found a male nurse.

"Uh, hi. I need a check up room. I set up an appointment for Adrian Agreste."

"Ah, Mr. Agreste. Right this way."

He seemed kind.

We walked to a room with all sorts of equipment. They later her down on a bed and rubbed gel all over her stomach. Then the nurse took a thing and rubbed it over her stomach. Then he told me something I never expected...

HAHAHA YOU THOUGHT THERE WAS MORE! Oh my god...I'm so mean. Anyways, hoped you enjoyed this chapter!! Baiiiiiiiiii!!