Proposing?

Lol it's me

Lol it's me. So just a quick a/n, thank you guys, so much for all the happy birthdays and as I said, I will be updating quite a lot today!!!

On with the story!! >>>>

////////////////////////////////////

Three years later...

|| Adrian's POV ||

If felt so good to hold her again. I don't think you understand how important she is to me, and thinking back on what I did to her, I could never forgive myself. And to this day I still didn't forgive myself, but she did.

"Honey! Could you get me the ingredients for the cake!" She asked looking in all the cabinets.

I'm proud to say that she is my fiancé.

I remember exactly how I proposed to her.

Flashback...

"Mari......I have something to tell you." I said becoming very nervous.

She turned to look at me. We were sitting outside in the backyard, gazing at the stars. We had finally graduated high school and we moved in together.

"Oh no, please tell me you're not breaking up with me." She said tears threatening to fall.

"N-no! Please don't cry!" I then brought her into my embrace and kept her in my body warmth.

"I was gonna ask...

Marinette, we have been dating since our sophomore year of high school and I have grown to really love you. We have been through our ups and downs in our relationship, but that only made us stronger. So, Marinette.,"

I got down on one knee,

"Will you make us even stronger,

And be mine?"

Tears filled the brims of her eyes as she jumped up and down in excitement. She them grabbed the collar of my shirt and kissed me straight on the lips.

When we released, she said,

"Does that answer your question?"

Then our lips touched once more and we spent the rest of the night watching our favorite movies.

End of  flashback...

I got lost in thought to the point where she was standing in front of me and waving her hand.

"Earth to Adrian!"

"O-oh s-sorry Mari..." I looked down in embarrassment. I could feel hear rise to my cheeks.

She giggled in response, and put her hand on my cheek.

"I love you, so much Adrian. I'm glad to call you mine." She smiled and gave me a kiss. But soon that kissed turned into a heated make-out session.

(Let's just say....Adrian got a special treat tonight. *wink wink* for all you dirty minded people out there)

HOW WAS THAT CHAPTER!! Lol love you guys.