Where's Adrian? (^listen)

Marinette's POV

Man, I really wish Adrian didn't cheat on me. I was FURIOUS at him last night. Me and Alya talked and she almost killed him.....literally.

I had gone over to talk to Nino about him, but he said he hadn't seen him since last night.

Then, I went to talk to his father. "Excuse me, Mr. Agreste.?" I said playing with my fingers. "What is it child. I have work to do." He said not making any eye contact whatsoever. "I-I was wondering if you had seen Adri-Ad-Adrian..." *sigh* I could barley say his name. But I didn't feel guilty for anything that I said to him last night. "When he got home he went straight to his room, I had heard him slam his door very, very harshly. Afterwords, I heard some shuffling, and he was completely silent the rest of the night." "O-Oh alright. Is it okay if I go up and see him?" "Of course." "T-Thank you."

I went upstairs and knocked on his door. "A-Adrian..? It's um....M-Mari....I-I'm coming in...alright?"

No response.

"A-Adrian? I know what happened between us yesterday was bad, but I came here to talk about it."

Still no response.

"Fine! I'm coming in!"

I opened the door to see.......

Oh my god...

The window was open. I saw a note on his desk. It said,

"Dear Mari,

If you're reading this, which you probably won't be, I'm okay. You probably don't care anyways. I have left the city. Don't come looking for me. After our fight yesterday, I had decided it was best if I had left you alone for the rest of your life. I want you to be happy. Be with someone who cherishes you, have a happy family. Have a beautiful son or daughter, or even both, with someone whom you love very much, who won't hurt you like I did. Mari, j-just know I love you, with all my heart. I know you won't feel the same, but- I don't know anymore. I need you to be happy.

I love you, Mari

          Love,
                   Adrian❤️

H-He left? MARINETTE WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID! You-Your choices last night were wise, b-but you k ow you still love him. Yes, he was an idiot, but he was my idiot. I need to find him.

I hadn't called Alya, nor Nino. I needed to do this myself.

I packed a bag with

Extra clothes
Water bottles
$1,000
Phone
Phone charger

And then left with a word.

Why Adrian?! Ayeeeeeeee.....*sigh* smh

Welp, Hope you enjoyed!!!!

Love you! Bueeeeeeeee!!