Another day :)

Alya woke up next to her man *nudge nudge wink wink* Nino. She was dreaming about him and here he was. She looked over and saw marinette and Adrien tangled with each other. There were so cute together. Nino started waking up. "H-Hey princess." She blushed madly. "He-Hey b-b-b-babe." He got up and kissed her. She loved him so much. And so did he. They hugged, lied down, and drifted back to sleep.

*about 3 hours later*
all of them woke up at about the same time. They decided to go down the street to the coffee shop. They all wrapped blankets around theirselves and put on slippers. They walked there in about 5 minutes. They all got their coffees and went back to marinette's house. They decided to watch a few movies since it was 7:13 in the morning. They all were still pretty tired. Alya rested her head on Nino and marinette on Adrien. Pretty soon both girls fell back asleep with their coffees in hand. The boys looked at them and blushed. They drifted asleep with them since it still was pretty early.

Later on they all woke up at about 10:43. A decent time to be up, better then 7. They all heated up their coffee and drank it up within 15 minutes. They wanted to be awake so they could do some stuff today. Nino kept blabbing on about a movie he wanted to see tonight. Angry birds? Okay. They all agreed and got tickets. They weren't going to leave until 7 tonight, so they still had time on their hands. They went to six flags, since Adrien was rich, he bought the tickets. $60. Anyways, marinette was chicken to go on Goliath, so she went on batman instead with Alya while the guys tried out Goliath. They said it was SO FUN. The girls liked batman better though. Then they all went on raging bull. All of them LOVED it. After about a few hours they back to the house and it was erm......about 6:12. They still had about 45 minutes until the movie. They decided just tow arch a few shows.

How was this chapter? I'm staring to re-gain my interest on bwriting this story again :)  I hope you guys are still my wattpad family😔❤️❤️❤️