Prom

Tonight was prom night so obviously Adrien would ask Marinette. The obnoxious blonde girl came up to the blond boy. "Hey cutie!" Said the blond girl. "What do you want Chloe?" "I want to tell you that I'm going to be your date tonight!" "No. I'm going to ask Marinette." Said Adrien. "Ugh, why do you want to ask that geek?!"  Said Chloe. "Don't talk about Marinette like that!" He then storms off.

-----later on in the day-----

"Hey Marinette!" Adrien said while combing his fingers through his soft golden hair. "Hey Adrien!" She said while grinning at him. "So, I was wondering if you would want to go to prom with me?" "Of course!" She said in a happy tone. The two then joined together in a warm and loving hug that lasted for a couple of minutes.

-----time skip to at prom-----

Adrien was waiting at the school doors and saw her....."she's beautiful!" He thought. "H-Hey Marinette...you l-look b-beautiful!" He said while checking her out. Marinette blushes. "Thanks, you look c-cute!" "Thanks, shall we?" He says while while holding an arm out for her. "Of course." The two walk in with their arms linked together. "Wow! It's amazing in here!" She says while looking around the room. "Not as amazing as you though." He says while blushing. She blushes as well. "Thank you." "May I have this dance my lady?"  "Yes silly kitty." The two dance for a while then take a break. "I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom." She said to Adrien. "Ok, my love." As he waits for his lady a selfish blonde girl walks up to Adrien. "Hey want to dance with me?" Before he could respond she took his wrist and dragged him to the dance floor. "I really have to get back to Marinette. "Don't worry about that geek just dance!" She took him to the balcony. "I ha-" before he could talk he felt the lips of Chloe on his. He couldn't help but melt slowly into the kiss. "Adrien! Adrien? Where is he?" She then walks to the balcony and sees something. "Adrien!" The two break form the kiss. "No! Marinette I can explain!" The blonde girl laughs quietly and smirks. Marinette runs away without a word. "Marinette!" He then runs after the girl. "Marinette, wait!" He grabs the girls wrist. She turns around with sorrow and tears falling down her face like a waterfall. "M-Marinette I'm so sorry I didn't mean-" "why did you betray me like that?!" I thought I could trust you, but I guess I was wrong." The  girl said as her voice broke with sadness. The boy felt his heart break. He did not mean to hurt her. "Marinette." The girl tried to leave but he grabbed her wrist. "I'm sorry, my lady." He said soft and polite. She couldn't resist his soft words. She sat down with her head in her hands. The boy lifted her head to make eye contact with her. He stared into her sad sapphire eyes while she stared into his shimmering emerald eyes. "Marinette, I'm sorry my love." He put his head to hers and whispered, "I'm sorry, my love. I didn't mean to hurt you like this." The girl put her hands on his shoulders while he was still closing his eyes. He then felt warm, soft lips on his. "I forgive you my kitty." The two dance the night away and he then took her home. "Thanks for a wonderful night." The girl said while smiling and looking down. He lifted her head and placed his lips on hers once more. "Until tomorrow..." "Until tomorrow." The girl responded.

Wow this story was my longest story yet! 622 words! What do you guys think Chloe will do next chapter? Will she fight Marinette for adrien's love? Or maybe kiss him again? Find out in chapter 7! Byeeee!