She's taken now.....

Two years have past, Marinette was wearing Adrien's present. A golden chain with a ladybug symbol. She wore it everyday since he gave it to her 2 years ago. It was the exact day two years ago on Christmas Day, which was today. she hasn't even taken it off when she went on her date a couple months ago with Nathanial. The day that they went on their date, Adrien sat on his couch wondering why he didn't take her when she was free. He currently thinks while Nathanial and Marinette go on their anniversary date. He hated the thought that his baby girl was now in the arms of someone else. He had to think of a way to get her back, and had to think quick because Nathanial was about to give Marinette a promise ring.  Adrien knew that he couldn't get her back after that. So he decided to get her something that couldn't be bought. His love. He ran to Marinette's house as quickly as he could. Thank god he made it there when she was literally one foot out the door. "Marinette! wait!" he said out of breath. He could clearly see that she hasn't taken off the necklace that he gave her a couple years back. "What is it Adrien? I need to go to my date with Nathanial." "I know, but this is important." he said looking down and scuffing his feet against the concrete. "Hurry I don't have all day." she said crossing her arms and tapping her foot. " I-I love you M-Marinette." he said with his voice breaking. The girl felt pitty for the boy. She ran up and hugged him tight. he held her in is arms for one last time since he knew that she would not love him back the way he loved her. "Adrien, I know you do, and I love you too but...." He knew that if there was a "but" added in, it wasn't good news. "you know my heart belongs to Nathanial." she said with sadness. "o-oh I understa-" he was cut off by a punch in the back. "what the-" When he had turned around he had saw Nathanial standing there. "why are you hitting on my girl!" he had said with full anger. "I didn't Nathanial we were just talking-" "yeah about you loving her!" "n-no! I-It wasn't like that!" " suuure it wasn't!" Nathanial had tried to punch him in the face but Adrien caught his fist in his hand. "don't even try. I'm stronger than you think I am," Adrien had said with a confident tone. Nathanial had backed off and said, "ill meet you in the car Marinette." "ok, Adrien I have to go." "b-but I needed to talk to you." he had said with his voice breaking once more. "cant we talk after I get back?" " no because Nathanial will give you a promise ring after your date!!!!" He then covered his mouth with his hand. "really?" "yes." he said drooping his head. "then you wont love me like I love you anymore." he said still drooping his head. She walked up to him and lifted his chin. "I will always love you, you're my silly kitty." "a-and you're my lady." he hugged her but she pushed him off. "w-what are you doing?" "I don't want to hug you...." "oh...." She walked closer and put her head on his. " I want more than a hug silly kitty." He then blushed crimson red as did she. He pulled her closer to him, dipped her, and kissed her. "much better." hey both blushed a light pink. Meanwhile, Nathanial was watching the whole thing. He was heartbroken. Marinette just remembered about him. She walked to the car. "Nathanial, I'm sorry but I cant do this anymore, I was lying to myself. I belong with Adrien. I hope we can still be friends?" He nodded slowly. "great! see you at school tomorrow!" Back with Adrien. " hey baby girl." he had said while smirking and winking. "haha, what a flirt." She had gone and sat by Adrien. He put his arm around her and pulled her closer. "I missed holding you in my arms." He had said to her while placing a kiss on her forehead. " I missed having you by my side." he looks deeply into her eyes. "dang I really want to kiss you right now." he said while biting his lip. " oh really?" she had said while smirking. The two kiss for a while. " I want you to know that I really love you marinette, I could never replace you." he then kissed her on the lips, laying her down on the bed. She had gripped on to his head while he did the same to her hips. (they did this for a REALLY long time heheheehe)

ok well what did you think? this was 800 words! what do you think will happen next? byeeeee!