Movie and suprise cheat?

Marinette's POV

Well...we had about 25 minutes to get ready for the movie. I went upstairs with Alya to get ready. She started to softly curl my hair. After that she picked out an outfit that I gazed upon! It was a white but it had a faded pink lace brim, white flats, pink earrings, and a white mini purse. For makeup I put on light concealer, mascara, eyeliner, and a nude lipstick.

Alya straightened her hair. She looked so pretty like that! She put on a Burt Amber dress with a golden lace brim. It was gorgeous! She put on basically the same makeup as me. But she had these black knee-high boots, they were a dark brown color. She looked absolutely stunning! I bet Nino will fall for her even more.

Alya's POV

Marinette looked absolutely stunning in her outfit, with her navy blue hair gently curled at the end. Damn, Alya! You work miracles! Thank you Alya! I mentally hugged myself for reassurance.

Adrian's POV

As the girls walked down the stairs me and Nino looked in awe. I couldn't keep my eyes off of the girl I was proud to call my girlfriend. I didn't even realize I was drooling a bit. But aside from that we were bringing the girls to the movies, but after a surprise fancy dinner. Good thing they dressed nice. "M-M-Marinette...I-I..." I blushed a bit and scratched the back of my neck. The girls giggled at my awkwardness. "R-Ready to go...?" Nino said blushing. HE LOOKED LIKE A FRICKIN' TOMATO! I couldn't help myself but laugh at him. We then all started to laugh. "Heh. Well r-ready..?" "Yep!" We all said in unison. Marinette and I linked arms. OML I FELT.....words cannot describe. I felt butterflies when I'm with her. I want to squeal like a little girl when she's near me. My heart starts beating at paces that are probably unhealthy.....but I would die for her...I really did love Marinette. And I hoped that she returned these feelings.

Marinette's POV

I don't know what it is but I feel this...'way' when I'm near him...we had our ups and downs but I'll love him forever and ever....and I hope he'll do the same❤️.

Nino's POV

I-I-gahhhh😍😍 she's just so beautiful! I didn't even notice I was staring until she said, "close your mouth boy, you're gonna start catching flies!" She then giggled that angelic voice of hers....she makes my heart sing😍 I can't even talk the right way when I am with her...I really love her.

"Yay! Finally we are here!" Marinette squealed. "Well let's go!" Alya said dragging me in. She looked back at me and smiled while she was running. (Like when they look back in slo-mo in like movies or somthin'😂) gah😍 Oh my lord she's perfect. (Imagine someone thinking/saying that to you. Man I'm such a loner😂😂)

Le' time skip: brought to you by......the laughing/crying emoji!!

'😂'

Alya's POV

after the movie the boys started driving us to this fancy restaurant. I saw Marinette was as confused as me.

Marinette's POV

Ugh. We saw Chloe here too....I really wanna throw a shoe at her lied-bitchy face.

TIME SKIP PEOPLEZ

After we got our food Adrian said he had to use the bathroom and he'll be right back. I said okay but hurry! Your food will get cold! He chuckled at my response.

Adrian has been in there for twenty minutes....gosh what's taking him so long?

Adrian's POV

As I went to the bathroom, I saw Chloe. "Hey Adrian!" "Um,hi." I said crossing my arms. "What do you want this time?" "Oh nothinggggg.....just this!" She k-kissed me...I couldn't help myself...IM SORRY! I k-kinda mel-melted into the kiss...DONT KILL ME PLEASE! She's a crappy kisser but Marinette hadn't kissed me on a while and I gave in...

Marinette's POV

"I'll be right back guys, I'm gonna go check on Adrian." They just nodded for response. I got up and started walking towards the bathrooms. Then I saw something that made me burst into tears...a-adri-....I couldn't even say his name. HE CHEATED ON ME!!! AGAIN!! "M-Marinette! It's not what it looks like!"

Adrian's POV

"Marinette! It's not what it looks like!" "OH SURE ADRIAN! I TRUSTED YOU! GAVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE! I WAS SO, so, so stupid for doing that. Goodbye Adrian. Have a nice life." With that she walked away. "PLEASE MARINETTE!" I grabbed her wrist and she turned around, teary eyed, but I could sense the fury also in her eyes. "W-What Adrian!!" "I-I'm sorry..." "DO YOU THINK ILL FORGIVE YOU THIS TIME?! WELL NO! YOU BROKE MY HEART TWICE ADRIAN! And once is one more than enough. I-I trusted you...even after what you did before. But this time it was no spell. It was you...you gave in. YOU LET HER KISS YOU! I-I thought that you were worthy of my trust again. I was wrong. I really did love you Adrian. But I guess you didn't feel the same. You tried to break up with me, cheated on me, and cheated on me again. Tell me Adrian why should I even bother to show you my love if you don't put effort, nor even care about me! I-I....." Was all she said before falling on her knees sobbing until her chest hurt. She finally stood up and said "we're done Adri-Adrian...goodbye." She threw down the necklace I have her and with that she left. DAMMIT WHY ADRIAN!!! WHY DID YOU GIVE IN!! BECAUSE YOU WERE DESPERATE FOR A FUCKIN' KISS?!!! *sigh* I'm done. With life, with breaking the love of my
Life's heart over and over....I'm done. I don't want to hurt her anymore. I'm leaving town where she can live a happy life, be with someone who will care for her, cherish her. WHO WONT FREAKIN' CHEAT ON HER!! Goodbye, Marinette, thank you for all the beautiful memories, I hope you have a happy life, happy family with someone you love. I'll never forget you....*tear drops* I-I love you...Marinette.

Well how was that for a comeback story? I hope it was good because it was 1,054 freaking words!!! Crazy! Welp LOVE YOU❤️❤️❤️