General Description Imagine ~2

(Btw if you don't know, or didn't really realize General Description Imagines are just imagines. But I don't say names or pronouns so you can just imagine you and who ever you'd like. I don't know what else to call them)

You were just sitting at the dinning table focusing on your English paper when they came over and starting running their hand through your hair. "Yes?" You asked confused, twisting in the chair slightly.

"Nothing, I just really like your short hair." They smiled continuing to play with. You wanted to focus on your homework but it also felt really nice.

"I've had short hair for a while now..." You stated, saying it with a very "it's obvious" tone.

"I know but still. It's nice to touch." They ran both their hands through your hair, tugging be slightly. You'd now completely stopped doing your work and we're now completely focused on the pleasant feeling of them playing with your hair. "I'll stop now, sorry." They said walking over to their chair to sit down. You let out a huff of disappointment.

"We could go sit down and cuddle... And maybe you could play with my lovely short hair some more!" You suggested getting a little excited.

They stood up, and walked towards the couch. "Now I never said "lovely"" they said jokingly.

"Shut up." You said huffing again.

Once you both got into a comfortable position who knew how long you both laid there with their hands in your hair.

Okay, let me explain this! I have short hair, like "boy cut" short, and I love it when people play with my hair! So idk this happened. Cause I was reading an imagine and just the "they ran their hands down your sixty foot long golden locks putting Rapunzel to shame" okay exaggeration but still I have vey short hair and needed this for myself. Sorry not sorry