Where You Met (Girls) ✔

Lydia: When you moved to Beacon Hills freshman year, she laid her eyes on you and smiled. She loved your outfit and your style. It was different from yours but you got along very well. She almost took you under her wing teaching you the ways of a 'popular'. You spent your weekends shopping and gossiping.

Allison: When she moved to Beacon Hills you had three classes together, you ended up being partners on a project and worked super well together. She thought you were nice and thoughtful. You thought she was a great person to hang around. You ended up becoming really close, but somehow never got mixed up with the supernatural stuff.

Malia: You were friends when you were younger, you guys would hours playing in each others yards. Eight year old you was devastated when you thought she died. You had spent so much time together, her house was like your second home.When she was found you tried to restart your friendship.

Kira: You were in history class when her Dad was embarrassed her. Afterwards you felt a little bad for her and tried to make friends. You spent a lunch with her, and showed her around town. When she fell into Scott's friend group you were a little sad. But she introduced you to them and you got along with them all.

Erica: You tried your best to talk to her and be friends with her, before she came to school looking like a brand new person. You were pretty sad when she went missing, even though you know had completely changed.

There aren't many girls to really have on the list but if I'm missing one and you want me to add someone comment their name down below.

Thanks for reading!