Theo Fluff -medium ✔

You were always so happy when you were around Theo. You two hadn't been dating long, but he treated you like a queen. He always made sure you were safe, and out of harms way.

Tonight your parents weren't home, so you had secretly invited him over to hang out. Your parents said that they'd be back around one and had left around five. To make sure Theo would show up after they'd left you invited him over for six.

You were in the living room off of the foyer when you heard the quiet sound of the front door opening and closing. You smiled and jumped up running to the foyer. You jumped up and wrapped your arms and legs around him. He laughed and held you so you wouldn't fall.

"How long has it been since I saw you? Three hours?" He laughed kissing your cheek.

"So what? Not allowed to miss my boyfriend?" You joked, putting your nose to his. He walked into the living room still holding you up. "Am I to heavy?" You asked a little worried you may have hurt him.

"No, of course not. Werewolf remember, I could carry you all day." He said, pulling you up and closer.

"Why don't you? You'd be like my little servant, and I'd be the grand queen!" You said dramatically, letting go of his neck and waving your arms.

"You know I wish I could. But I'd rather be a king. Maybe you should carry me around." He sat down on the couch so you were on his lap.

"One, you'd crush me. Two, you'd crush me and three I may not see your face as often as I'd like." You looked at him giving him a sad face. He laughed a little and kissed your lips.

"I wish I could carry you everywhere, (Y/N). I wish I could give you everything you ever wanted. I also wish I could hold and kiss you all day long. But I also want to tell you. I love you." Theo said as he kissed your cheeks, nose and forehead. You smiled and out you gave into the crook of his neck.

"I love you to, Theo." You smiled and hugged him from the best of your ability. He kissed the top of your head and hugged you back. "I'm glad I invited you over." He chuckled at your remark. He turned his body so your were both laying on the couch. You were on top of him, head on his chest.

"We have all night." He stated rubbing your back. "We could watch a movie, but not pay attention and kiss."

"That's why you came to make out?" You asked looking at him.

"No, I came to tell you I love you, then make out." He said laughing a bit. You laughed at him, and felt your body shake as you both laughed.

"What movie?" You asked starting to get up.

He pulled you back down on top of him. "No just stay here and lay with me." He asked giving you a puppy dog look. You nodded and cuddled into him.

"I like this." You smiled, and absorbed his nice warmth.

"Me too."

Did I do fluff correctly? My first intentional fluff. Is it bad? Higgkvujcf. Hope you like it. Requested by @_true_
•Not edited• srry I'm tired