Allison-long (selfignitingimagines) ✔

"...just shows up out of nowhere and suddenly falls for you?" you heard a quiet voice say as you rounded the corner toward Allison's locker. "You have to admit that's suspicious."
"I know Lydia, but if you just got to know him you'd see that he's such a good guy. He's so sweet and funny and he just wants to be-"
She stopped suddenly, catching sight of you coming down the hall. She flashed you a small smile and Lydia turned around, raising an eyebrow at you. You smiled at the banshee, but she didn't seem to be amused. "See you later, Allison."
She shot the brunette a look and walked down the hall, her heels clicking on the linoleum. Allison frowned, pulling her bag farther up her shoulder and leaning against her locker.
"Hey," you said. "Cheer up. Someone could be falling in love with your smile."
She looked up at you, her brown eyes meeting yours, obviously upset. "I know I did," you told her.
That finally earned you a smiled, and her lips turned up, revealing her dimples that you loved so much.
"I'm sorry," she apologized. "I wish they could trust you. I wish they could see what I see."
"It's okay," you told her, reaching up to brush your thumb over her cheek. "I get it. Handsome new werewolf comes out of nowhere, sweeps the beautiful hunter off her feet and people get suspicious."
Allison laughed. "Handsome?"
You wiggled your eyebrows at her. "Did I say anything that wasn't true?"
She smiled. "No. No you didn't."
"Allison!" someone called from down the hall.
She turned, and saw Scott and Stiles striding down the hall towards the two of you. Stiles was obviously suspicious of you, eyeing you like you were suddenly going to lunge forward and try to rip Allison apart.
Scott however was just frowning, and you decided that was your cue to leave. You sighed. "I'll see you later," you told Allison.
"Wait-" she called, but you were already half-way down the hall. Her face fell, and she turned to her friends. "What the hell is your problem?" she demanded.
"Our problem is that you don't know anything about this guy," Scott said. "Allison we don't know what he's after. He could be dangerous, and we're just looking out for you."
Her brown eyes flashed with anger as she stepped closer to Scott. "He's been here for two months, and he saved your ass from that wendigo. He hasn't hurt me, or anyone in all the time he's been here!"
"She's got a point Scott," Stiles said, scratching his neck.
"Just because I've finally found someone that isn't you, doesn't mean you have to treat him like he's a monster!" she continued.
Scott blinked, stunned at her sudden outburst. "I...Allison, I'm-"
"Save it," she snapped, storming away down the hall.

"I'm sorry," Allison whispered to you, as she lay next to you in your bed. You tightened your arms around her, and she snuggled into your chest as you pressed a kiss to her forehead.
"You don't have to keep apologizing. You know they'll come around eventually," you told her, even though you weren't sure you entirely you believed it yourself.
"I know, but-"
Suddenly her phone beeped and she picked it up, seeing that she had a text message from Scott.
I'm sorry about earlier, it read. But we need your help. We found an omega in a woods being chased by some hunters. Meet us at the school and bring your bow.
Allison sat up, running a hand over her face. "I have to go to the school," she told you. "There's an omega that's in trouble. It look like some hunters are after it."
"Do you want me to come?" you asked. "It sounds like you could use the help."
She frowned. "I want you to, but..."
"I get it," you sighed. "Just be safe."
She smiled and leaned forward, giving you a quick kiss on the lips before grabbing her coat and slipping out of your room. You watched, helpless to stop her as the door shut behind her. You leaned back onto the pillows, a million thoughts flitting through your head.
You wanted to go with her, to be part of the pack and have her friends accept you, but you weren't sure if it was ever going to happen. You sighed, running a hand through your hair and realizing that you weren't going to get them to trust you if you sat here and did nothing.
You jumped up, grabbing your jacket and your keys. You were going to the school, and you were going to prove just how much you loved Allison Argent.

You grinned as Allison hopped down from the top of one of the buses, a smile on her face. The omega was now safe in the school, and she had just taken out the last hunter with an arrow to his leg.
She hadn't seen you yet, and she walked towards the doors as he friend began to file out of the school. But with her back turned, she didn't see the hunter on the ground behind her, now fully awake, loading a bolt into his crossbow.
Luckily you did, your eyes widening as you took off across the parking lot, taking Allison to the ground just as the hunter fired. Allison screamed, and you let out a cry of pain as the arrow sank into your side.
Allison scrambled off the ground, her hands over her mouth as she watched the blood seep from your wound. "Oh my god," she gasped. "You just saved my life."
You nodded, and gave her a weak grin, gripping the arrow and pulling it out of your side. Air hissed through your teeth as you began to sit up, the wound already starting to heal.
She threw herself into your arms, wrapping you up a tight hug. You looked up and saw Stiles, and Lydia standing in front of the bright blue doors, their mouths open in shock. Kira had a relieved smile on her face, and cooed at how adorable you and Allison were. Malia was just seemingly indifferent, as usual.
As for Scott, he was several yards away, kicking the crossbow away from the now unconscious hunter. He walked over to you slowly, holding out a hand to help you up.
"I'm really sorry," the alpha apologized. "I should have trusted you from the start."
You shrugged, your arm tightly wrapped around Allison. "It's okay."
Scott turned to the young Argent, guilt clouding his face. "You were right," he told her. "And I'm really sorry. I just want you to be happy, and it's obvious that Y/n makes you happy."
"Thank you," she said, a soft smile on her face. She turned to you, intertwining your fingers together and pulling your face closer to hers. "Welcome to the pack," she murmured, as she pulled you into a sweet kiss.

DISCLAIMER: This written by selfignitingimagines on Tumblr, I was granted permission to use in my book. All rights go to them.

Leave your requests down below!

Thanks for reading!

Teen Wolf Imagines and Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें