Liam- Short ✔

Liam came up behind you standing close, as you pulled put your chemistry textbook and put away your math. "Hey, (Y/N)." He leaned down speaking into your ear, and started touching your hip.

"Liam!" You hissed, turning to push him away. "No one knows were dating yet, not even my friends." You said keeping your voice down.

He looked at you a little disappointed, "So your my girlfriend, but I can't show you off because you haven't announced it to people?" Be said loudly most likely on purpose.

You put your hand over his mouth, and shushed him. "Keep your voice down, if my friends found out by rumors they'd slaughter me. I have to tell them because they're my friends and shouldn't have to find out that way." You stopped talking and locked your locker. You spun back around quickly, Liam had a sad puppy dog look on his face. "Did you say you want to show me off?" You asked.

He nodded his head slowly not sure whether that was a good thing or a bad thing to say. You smiled and ushered him closer. You grabbed his face and kissed him. You could feel him smile, and start to kiss back. You pulled away and looked at him, "That's all you get, now go I've got chem."

"See you next period?" He asked slowly walking backwards to his class.

"If my friends have not maimed me, yes." You laughed. You heard the faint statement that you sounded like Stiles as he walked off. You laughed a little and walked into chemistry class, which was thankfully close to your locker. Your friends were sitting at their desks. When you sat down (Y/F) looked at you and smiled.

"Spill the dirt."

Have a request leave it in the comments below. if you see an error let me know!

Thanks for reading!