Allison (Gif Preference #18) ✔️

(Allison doesn't know about supernatural)

You had been followed home from school, you could hear their footsteps about twenty feet back the entire walk home. They had a strong scent and it seemed familiar, but you couldn't place it to a face.

When you got home you were still quite weary of the person. But by the time it strayed to get dark you had forgotten it and we're no longer on alert. It was dark and around ten o'clock when you started hearing sounds outside. You weren't worried and assumed an animal was running around look for food. Though Allison started to get worried causing you to recall the figure who had followed you home.

Finally you decided to go check it out after series of loud bangs. You got up, and started for the back door aware that you most likely stronger and after then they were. Allison stopped you holding your arm tightly. Turning to face her, fright was evident on her face. Then gun shots started ten fires in a row. Focusing in it was followed by what sounded like reloading a gun. They started shouting your name and yelling from the back.

You started to go out feeling yourself lose control. Allison stopped you again, tears starting to fall down her face. She begged you not to go. After a few moments of her begging you gave in. You ran to grab the house phone dialling 911.

Want a part two? To find out what was outside. It's not very descriptive since it was supposed to be short and I got carried away. Want a full on imagine, let me know in the comments. Leave any other requests and thanks for reading!

DISCLAIMER: NOT MY GIF

Yes I get that's still short, but I mean like 4 sentences max. So woops!