Isaac - Medium ✔️

Isaac when finally back from France and you couldn't be more excited it. He had been coming over everyday after school ended to talk, and to teach you what he learned in France. He was keeping it simple since you'd always had difficulty picking these things up quickly.

You were sitting across from each other at the dining table. He had a stupid smile his face, but you honestly probably looked just as excited. He had been back almost two weeks but it still seemed surreal.

"Okay, (Y/N) lets go over what you have so far." He said leaning forward and placing his hands on yours. His hands covered you entirely since they were so much bigger then yours. They warmed you hands up a lot since we was almost like a heater, and it was autumn.

He waited for your response but were so focused on his face you said nothing. "(Y/N)?" He asked laughing a bit.

"Sorry what?" You asked shaking your head bit looking down at your hands and back at his face.

"You ready to start?" He asked pulling his hands back. You nodded taking your hands placing them in your lap.

"Je suis une fille." He said his American accent sounding funny with the language.

"I am a girl." You said, taking a second to think it over. He nodded and thought for a second thinking of something.

"J'aime les fruits et légumes." He looked around then back at your face.

This one took you a bit longer but you got it after some intense looking thinking. "I like fruits and vegetables!" You yelled a little loudly. He chuckled looking at you straight in the face. His smile was mesmerizing and before you knew both of you leaning over the table.

You felt his lips against yours, and the most cliché thing happened. You felt fireworks as you kissed. You smiled into the kiss, feeling his soft lips on yours. It only last a few seconds before he pulled away, only a centimeter or two away from your face. "Je t'aime." He said quietly smiling at you. You tilted your head a bit.

"What does that mean?" You asked him pulling back a bit. He chuckled a bit.

"It means I love you, (Y/N)!" He said excitedly. He got up and walked the table, you got up from your chair turning to face him. He seemed to tall and confident at this moment, you'd never really him like this. But you loved it.

"Isaac" was all you said, trying to get full words to form. His face turned worried leaning back a bit. "I love you to!" You flung your arms around his neck, kissing him as passionately as you could. The surprise only took a few seconds to wear off before he started kissing back.

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A KISSY SCENE LIKE THIS BEFORE I'M SORRY ITS BAD!

Have a request leave it in the comments below. This is currently not edited see an error leave in the comments as well.

Thanks for reading!