Twenty-Three: Hide And Seek Part 3 (SUMMER SPECIAL)

Start from the beginning

And Chris was also groaning and hissing ever so quietly as the blood rolled down his throat.

It was like my blood was acid burning him but it was similar to a drug, so addicting he couldn't stop.

"Hurts so bad, but tastes so good..." Chris enthused, taking a break for a moment to allow my blood to drip from his mouth and back onto my skin where it then trickled down my skin.

I stood there, faint but also yearning for more pain to rush through me once again.

"Your blood is extraordinary, it makes you ten times sexier," Chris brought one of his hand to hold my chin and tilt it up so he could stare darkly into my eyes.

I watched him in anticipation, waiting to see what his next move would be and also hoping that no one would walk out of the ballroom to see this all taking place.

"Do you want to kiss me?" I asked, my voice so quiet even I could barely hear it myself.

What was I saying anyway? Why do I feel compelled to kiss him right now?

Why am I having dirty thoughts?

"So bad," Chris' mouth was practically a wet red canvas as he bit his bottom lip and lustfully stared from my eyes to my lips.

I was getting so impatient waiting for the contact, "then do it, kiss me... I want you to-"

Suddenly a group of elderly voices cut me off and I snapped out of my trance, jumping away for Chris in a heartbeat.

"Uhm- I-... I think I- I got caught up in the moment, you should probably wipe your mouth, people are beginning to suspect..." I stuttered and then pointed at Chris' face whilst trying not to blush my ass off.

Meanwhile, Chris was in paradise, he was grinning in amusement but took my words in consideration and began wiping his mouth.

He then rolled up his tailcoat sleeve, bit into his arm and shoved it into my mouth where I automatically drank his blood to heal.

It was satisfying.

"Seriously we should finish this some other time, preferably in my bedroom." Chris flirtatiously winked as I stopped sucking on his wrist.

Keeping my cool, I disgustedly coughed out, "preferably never."

Brushing past Chris, I turned around after being a good five steps away from him.

"By the way, you owe me one. I want you to introduce me to Richard Harris now and show me to his guest room. P.S don't ask why just do it."

Chris shrugged, "like I said, anything for you-"

"-DON'T EVEN call me your "love", it is too intimate," I shook in a way to give off that I was cringing bad.

"Suit yourself, little girl."

Hell Nah, I am not even little, I am nearly as tall as him.

Just a tiny bit shorter.

"Nevermind, I prefer the other one," I crossed my arms and puffed out a breath.

"Thought you would love," Chris said in a cool manner before it was his turn to brush past me and walk back into the ballroom.

Meanwhile...

[9:15 pm]

Cathryn's POV~

Holding onto my wine glass of a mixture of alcohol and blood, I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I followed both my brothers Zac and Xander to go greet Richard Harris, the man my father had been great friends with for many many years.