Chapter 26

Colleen's POV
"Wow I'm exhausted." I say and sit on the couch . I start to get cramps. I rub my belly. "You ok?" Josh asks. " Yeah just cramping" I tell him. "Like a contraction?" he asks me. "Just feels like really bad period cramps." I tell him and he nods. "Well you're 8 and a half weeks so.. " he says. I shrug it off and think nothing of it. Later that night before bed I feel really nauseous. Josh looks at me weird. I run to the bathroom and puke my guts out. " Colleen!!" Josh screams worriedly. "Josh please stop screaming you're stressing me out." I say frustrated. " "Sorry babe." he says. "It's ok it was probably just something I ate." He nods slowly and we get back in bed.

It's about 11:30 and I wake up sweating as a wave of pain comes over my body. I grab my stomach tight. I start crying cause the pain is so bad. Josh wakes up and looks at me worriedly. "Colleen what's going on?" Josh asks. I don't know Josh!" I scream back annoyed. All of a sudden the sheets get wet. " Josh my water broke!" I scream. 'oh crap! ' He jumps up and gets dressed. I lay back as I feel another wave of pain that must be a contraction. I whimper in pain as I hold my stomach. " I'm coming baby don't worry." he says. He puts a bra on me and a comfortable hoodie then some maternity shorts. I start crying again the pain is killing me. He picks me up and we rush to the car. He lays me in the back and we drive to Rachel's,  so she can drive the long way to the hospital and Josh can comfort me in the back. We get to Rachel's and she jumps into the driver's seat as Josh comes back with me. " How you feeling baby." he asks rubbing my belly. "Really really awful." I groan. It'll be over before you know it. He kisses my forehead and rubs my arm. We finally get to the hospital and they roll me into a birthing room. They said I'm dilated at 6. It's 12:15. " God it hurts"  I whine. I change into a hospital gown and lay in the bed. I just want my Joshua.

Josh's POV
I sit by Colleen and squeeze her hand. "You're doing so good babe." I tell her  and pull out my camera and vlog. "How you feeling?" I asks her. "I just had a contraction, but I feel a little better. " " There's just a lot of pressure on my vagina" she says . I nod and turn the camera off. We both tweet that she's in labor. The fans go nuts. " Baby?" she asks softly. "Yeah love?" I say back. "What if she doesn't like me, what if I'm the worst mom ever, what if she doesn't like our house." she says worriedly. " Baby you're gonna be the best mom ever! I have no doubt that she will love you very much. Don't worry baby girl." she nods. A little later the pain gets to be too much for Colleen so she gets an epidural. " How do you feel now?" I ask her vlogging." Like a new person" she says and smiles. "That's wonderful baby" I say and kiss her lips with passion. " Get some sleep while you feel good sweetie." she nods. " Rachel went to get us some burgers ok." " Can I have two?" she asks quietly and shaking. I laugh and say, "Yes of course." she closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.

Colleen is finally dilated to a 10. "Baby I'm so nervous" she says. " You'll do great I know it" I say and kiss her forehead. The nurses come in and get Colleen set up to push. I pull out the camera and tell what's going on. I sit by Colleen and hold her hand. she spreads her legs. I pull her hair back for her. ok Mrs Evans whenever you're ready. I smile at her. she squeezes my hand and begins pushing. After the first two pushes I turn off the vlog camera. "Keep going baby you're doing great." I tell her. she pushes again and squeezes harder. As she releases she whimpers. "That's it baby. " Colleen we see a head" the nurses say. " One more time baby"  I say soothingly. she pushes and Lily Mae Evans was born. The cries of our newborn fill the room. I pull out the camera and vlog the nurses bringing Lily to Colleen. I start to cry and so does Colleen. I stare at our beautiful baby. they lay her in Colleen's chest. "What's her name Mrs Evans?" the nurses ask. " Lily Mae Evans."  she says smiling. The nurses smile and leave us  to give us some privacy. " You did so good baby girl" I say and hold her hand. she smiles and kisses me. " Hi,  I'm your mommy" Colleen says to Lily. Lily starts to cry. " Shh don't cry baby" Colleen says. She takes out her boob and starts to feed Lily. I take out my camera and vlog trying not to expose her boobs that much. I show Lily eating then turn it off. Once she's done Colleen asks me if I want to hold her. I nod and she hands her to me. I see my little girl in my hands. I kiss her head. "Hi I'm your daddy" I say to her. "Mind if I go clean up?" Colleen asks me. "Of course baby." I see Lily look at me. " I love you with all of my heart Lily,  and I couldn't be more thankful for you." I whisper to her. Colleen comes back out and sits down. I hand her back to Colleen. We just stare at our baby in awe. " Thank you for lily Colleen." I say. She smiles.  " Thanks for your sperm." she says and laughs. " Thanks for carrying her this long" I say. "Anything for you" she says and kisses me. Lily starts to cry again so Colleen starts to feed her again. " Wanna cuddle?"  she asks me. " Of course." I say climbing into the hospital bed. She lays on her side facing away from me. I wrap my arms around her and climb in beside her. I start spooning her so I'm right next to her. I look over her shoulder at Lily feeding. The nurse comes in and I ask her to take a picture of us. She  takes it and I cry. My family. I set it as my lock screen and post it on Instagram with the caption " She's here" 💕. My feed blows up with comments because this is the first time they've seen Lily. Colleen posts it too. she puts: Love my family so much. So excited to finally meet her❤️ couldn't have done it without my guy though ily❤️ I smile and we all go to sleep.

Colleen's POV
I wake up and see my two favorite people. I'm so glad I finally have Lily in my arms. She's wide awake staring at me with her blue eyes. " Hi." I say and kiss her forehead gently. Josh stirs awake. " Morning sweetie." he says in his morning voice. " Morning."  I say and kiss him. I put Lily in the middle and we all cuddle together for half an hour.  I get up and put on clothes for Lily. I put her in a light pink onesie with her initials in white in the center, a white tutu, and a white headband with a light pink bow on it. " You're the cutest."  I say in a baby voice. " Alright Mrs Evans we just need you to fill out these discharge forms and you can leave." the nurse says. I nod. Josh takes Lily while I clean up a little. Then I fill out the forms and give them to the nurse. Josh puts lily in her car seat carrier and buckles her in. I put a pink blanket around her and we hung some toys from the handle.  Josh lifts the carrier and my jaw drops sarcastically from his muscles. He catches me staring and flexes. I laugh and kiss his cheek. We link arms and leave the hospital. Once we reach the car we put Lily's carrier in the seat and fasten it into place. I take out my phone and take a picture of lily asleep in her carrier. I post it on Instagram and caption: " Leaving the hospital with my baby! happy birthday to the one that made me a mommy" 💜 " Ready?" Josh asks. " Yeah." I say. I'm sitting in the back with lily while Josh drives up front. We finally get home. Josh gets her out and lifts the carrier. " I'm nervous."  I say. " She'll love it don't worry." he says making me feel a little better. I nod. We take her inside and bring her up to her room. I take her out of her carrier and cradle her. " I'm gonna go shower is that ok babe?" Josh asks me. " Yeah take all the time you need."  I tell him. He smiles and walks to the bathroom. I decide to give lily a tour. "This is your room Lil." " I really hope you like it." Then I walk down the hall.  " And this is me and daddy's room." " It's where we made you I say and laugh softly.

Yay I'm happy to be back! Sorry I left you guys lol. This literally took me so long to edit, I hope you like it!

XOXO

XOXO

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Internet OTPजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें