Chapter 16

Colleen's POV
I wake up to the sound of the captain speaking over the speaker. " Ladies and gentlemen this is your captain speaking." " We will be landing in New York. in about 5 minutes so please fasten your seat belts at this time." "Again thank you for flying with us." I smile at Josh and squeeze his hand. I turn on my phone and turn on Welcome to New York. I open the window and the clouds start to disappear and I start to see the city. It's about 8:00 so the whole city is lit up. I feel the plane start to go down and soon we have landed. I stand up and stretch. People start to move off the plane so I grab my suitcase and we exit the plane. We get our rental car and drive to our hotel. " It's so pretty here." I say to Josh. " Yeah, almost as pretty as you." he says. I blush and shake my head. We walk into our hotel room and it's huge. When you walk in there is a huge living room and a kitchen, then if you walk down the hall there is a huge bathroom with a tub, and then our bedroom. I love it here so much! I run and jump into Josh's arms and he almost falls. " Woah babe!" he says. I laugh at him and I kiss his soft warm lips. He kisses back and we start to make out. I pull away and look into his gorgeous blue eyes. " I'm so happy." "Thanks for bringing me here." I say. "No problem." he says. I lean in and we start to kiss again.

Josh's POV
Me and Colleen are gonna go to this club tonight. I don't know we're pretty lame and never go out. I change into a basic black v neck and some jeans. I've also found a new love for high tops so I put those on too. I sit on the couch and stare at my phone until Colleen comes out. " Wow you look really good." I say. " Thanks." she says and laughs.

I grab her hand and we walk to the elevator

I grab her hand and we walk to the elevator. We take a cab to the club and it's very loud there and there's already so many drunk people there. We walk in and there are drunk people everywhere, people twerking, and people making out. I'm terrified but Colleen looks like she's ready to have fun. " Come on." she says and leads me to the bar. We get to the bar and both order a shot of whiskey. After that Colleen wants to dance so we dance for a while. She's had a few drinks and she's pretty tipsy. She starts to move her hips against my pelvis and I feel myself get hard. Great. She grabs onto my waist and she starts body rolling on me and then we both start body rolling on each other in sync. We both are pretty drunk but I can still function. I grab her hand and start to lead her out of the club cause she needs to get in bed. " Josh I don't wanna leave." she slurs. I don't say anything just get us a cab. We finally get back to the hotel and she's knocked out. I carry her up to our room and lay her down. She slowly opens her eyes. " My head." she moans. " I know baby." I say and stroke her hair. She gets up and waddles over to the bathroom. I hear the water start running. Later she walks out in a onesie and her hair in a messy bun. "Goodnight." she says and cuddles into me. " Night." I say and kiss her forehead. She slowly closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.

Colleen's POV
I couldn't sleep because my stomach was cramping real bad. I got out of bed and used the bathroom. I couldn't get back to sleep so I opened the curtains and looked outside at the night sky. "Babe what are you doing up?" Josh asks making me jump. " My tummy hurts." " I'm sorry." he says and wraps his arms around my waist. He rests his head on my shoulder and kisses my neck as we look at the stars.

Everybody here wanted something more, Searching for a sound we hadn't heard before.
And it said Welcome to New York, It's been waiting for you.

Thanks sm for over 500 reads!
XOXO