Chapter 14

Colleen's POV

I wake up and stretch. I smile to myself thinking about last night. I get out of bed and walk to the kitchen. I look at myself in the full length mirror. I have on a long sweater, a thong, my hair in a messy bun, and I have no makeup. cute. I start to make some coffee and the doorbell rings. I look down at myself and shrug. I open the door lazily and its Josh. " Josh what are you doing here?" I ask embarrassed. " Just wanted to see you." he says and looks at me. I blush and he hands me a latte and a chocolate muffin. "Sorry you had to see me like this." I say and look down not wanting to meet his eyes. "You look beautiful Colleen." he says and kisses my cheek. I roll my eyes and take a sip of my coffee. " Let me get ready ok." I say and laugh. He nods and picks up Vanilla and cuddles her. Ugh why is he so freaking cute? I walk to the bathroom and decide to skip a shower and just start on my makeup. After that I put on a striped crop top, white high waisted shorts, a jean jacket and let my wavy hair fall to my shoulders.

 After that I put on a striped crop top, white high waisted shorts, a jean jacket and let my wavy hair fall to my shoulders

I check myself out in the mirror and decide I look ok then walk back out to Josh. "Hi ." he says. " Hi." I say and sit beside him. " So what are we doing today?" I ask him knowing he has something planned. "Pack your bags babe, we're going to New York." I scream and hug him. "Are you serious?" I ask. He nods. We're going to New York.

Thank you guys for over 300 reads!
Leave a comment and tell me what you think!

XOXO