Chapter 19

Josh's POV
Today's the day. Today is me and Colleen's 3 year anniversary. I get out of bed careful not to wake her and go run some errands. I come back with some coffee, roses, and a chocolate muffin. I put everything on a tray I got from room service and put it on the table. She stirs awake and I sit beside her. "Good morning." I say to her. "Morning." she says smiling. " Happy Anniversary baby." I say. She smiles and puckers her lips. I give her a kiss then stand up to get her the tray. I hand it to her and she thanks me. " I love these roses they're beautiful." she says and takes a sip of her coffee. "You're beautiful." I say knowing she'll roll her eyes. She blushes and shakes her head. I roll my eyes at her. " So what are we gonna do today?" she asks changing the subject. " I have it all planned out all you have to do is be there." I say to her. She smiles and kisses my cheek. She finishes her breakfast and then goes to the bathroom to get ready. I walk through the plan in my head. I'm really nervous and my palms start to sweat. I shake the thought out of my head and get ready too. Once we are both done getting ready we take an uber to the shopping are of Paris. We shop and get some beret's and then walk to a photo booth and take lots of pictures. Then after that we go on a carriage ride through the streets. Once we get off the carriage we have lunch at a little cafe and go have dessert at a French bistro. Unfortunately the guy at the bistro only spoke French. " Uh... Bonjour ( that's all I know).... um." I pull out my phone and look up the translation for coffee and some pastries. Once we finally get our order put in and get our food we eat and take selfies. Then we go back to the hotel for our date tonight. I'm taking Colleen to the building across from the Eiffel Tower.I get out of the shower and blow dry my hair and style it. Then I put on my suit because there's a dress code for this restaurant or I would not have dressed this fancy. I walk out of the bathroom so Colleen can get ready. I go over the speech I'm gonna say to Colleen in my head. " Almost ready babe." Colleen yells from the bathroom. I quickly get up and put the ring in my pocket. Just in time. She comes out and she looks absolutely stunning.

" You look amazing

" You look amazing." I tell her looking at her gorgeous body. " Thanks so do you." she says and kisses my cheek. I find myself just staring. " Josh?." she says waving her hand in front of my face. " Huh?" I ask looking up. " Shall we go?" she asks and laughs. " Um yeah." I say and walk to the elevator. We take our rental car to the building. I step out of the car and open her door. We walk hand in hand to the restaurant . We tell the hostess our names so she can look up our reservation. She leads us to the outside eating area because I made private reservations so we could be alone. It directly faces the Eiffel Tower. The waitress brings out our food and we eat and talk and enjoy the view. We finish eating and then we get our dessert. I know we don't have much longer time here because there is a couple behind us. I breathe out slowly and stand up. "Come here let's stand over here and look at the view." I say and we walk over to the bench. She sits down on the bench but I get down on one knee. She put her hand over her mouth and starts immediately crying. "Um." I start and grab her hands and put them in mine. ( Ok watch this video)

" Colleen Mae I've loved you and I always will." I say almost crying. " And after the best three years of my life I still choose you." I tell her looking into her eyes. " So with that being said, Colleen Mae Ballinger, will you do the absolute honor of spending the rest of your life with me?" " And will you marry me?" I ask nervous and pull out the ring. " Yes of course." she says crying. I put the ring on her finger and she stands up and we kiss for a long time. She slips her tongue inside my mouth and puts her arms around my neck. " Um sir?" the waiter asks. " Oh we'll just be leaving I'm sorry about that." I say awkwardly. " Ok! Would you like me to take your picture?" she asks. " Oh yes thank you." I say and hand her my phone. " Good thing my makeup is waterproof." Colleen says and laughs. The waitress takes out picture with the Eiffel Tower in the background. " It's perfect thank you." I tell her and hand her her tip. We leave the restaurant and just kiss in the parking lot. " I love you so much Colleen Mae, and I will always choose you." I say kissing her. " I love you too Joshua. More than you know."

AHHH JOSHLEEN!!!! Yayyyyyyy! Love you guys thanks for 900 reads!

XOXO