Chapter 8

Colleen's POV

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Josh's arms. I smile thinking about last night. We were just cuddling don't get the wrong idea. We're both saving that for marriage. I sit up and get on my laptop. I have a lot of notifications for the YouTube app. I shrug and open the app. My eyes widen as I see the Miranda Sings video has over 10,000 views and 500 subscribers. What is life? I think to myself. Josh wakes up and looks up at me confused. I can't say anything so I just show him my laptop. " Baby that's amazing" he says and hugs me. I type in Josh's channel and he has 5,000 views and 350 subscribers. We are both so excited and happy. We thought no one would ever see our videos and we were wrong. "We need to celebrate" Josh says. " What shall we do Mr. Evans" I say in a British accent. " We're gonna do everything you can do in LA" he says and smiles. " What are you talking about" I asked confused. He just smiles and tells me to get ready. I put on a black crop top and high waisted jeans, then I do my makeup and hair.

I step out of the bathroom and pick up Vanilla and stroke her fur

I step out of the bathroom and pick up Vanilla and stroke her fur. " Hi baby" I say to her. She purrs and licks her fur. I stroke her some more then sit her down. " Ready?" Josh asks. I nod my head and we head out to the car. " Josh where are we going?" I ask. He doesn't say anything and just keeps driving. We stop at a park and Josh pulls a picnic basket out of the trunk. He puts a blanket down on a hill overlooking the play area. He pulls out some sandwiches, homemade smoothies, chips, and chocolate chip cookies. "Awe babe you made this?" I say my heart melting. He nods and smiles. I kiss his cheek and we start eating the sandwiches. I lay my head on his shoulder and watch the kids play on the playground. I take a bite of my sandwich and smile at them. " Babe, I want one." I say and make a pouty face. " Me too." he says and laughs at me. Once we stop staring at the adorable children we lay down on our backs and watch the clouds. We sit up and pack up our things and load them back into the car. " Where are we going now?" I ask. " You'll see." he says. Once again we drive and then we stop at the beach. " Yayyyy the beach." I say and wave my hands in the air. " But I don't have my swimsuit". He goes to the trunk and pulls out my bikini. his swim trunks, a paddle board, some towels, sunblock, beach chairs, and my sunglasses. " I'm always prepared." he says. I grab my swimsuit, sunglasses, and sun block and head to one of the changing rooms. I change into my bathing suit, put the sunglasses on top of my head, and apply sunblock to my whole body.

This bikini shows a lot of cleavage so I'm a little nervous

This bikini shows a lot of cleavage so I'm a little nervous. Oh well. I come out of the changing room and me and Josh are literally the only ones here. More fun for us. When Josh sees me his jaw drops. I blush and hit his chest. " You look really hot." he says looking down at my boobs. I roll my eyes at him and set up our beach chairs and umbrella. I sit down and put my sunglasses over my eyes. I look up and see Josh riding the paddle board. He sees me and waves and I wave back. He's so cute. He comes over to my chair and picks me up. " Joshua what are you doing?" I scream. He keeps running and throws me into the water. I cough as I come back above the water. " Josh I didn't want to get my hair wet!" I scream and splash water on him. " Don't be such a girl." he says and laughs. I roll my eyes and jump onto his back. He swims us over to the paddle board and I sit cross cross on it as he stands and paddles us to the middle of the ocean. He sits down carefully and he kisses me softly.
" Love you." he says. " Love you too" I say and lay my head on his shoulder. We watch the sunset over the ocean them paddle back to the shore. After that we head home and just cuddle and watch movies. What a perfect day.

Love you guys so much
XOXO