Chapter 4

Josh's POV
I'm on my way to pick up Colleen. I'm so nervous. I pull up to her apartment and sit in the parking lot. You can do this Josh. You can't mess this up because there's not many girls like Colleen. She's real, she's beautiful, and she's kind. I look at myself one more time before I go knock on her door. I take a deep breath and knock. She opens the door and she looks absolutely stunning. I swallow hard and I can barely get my words out. "H-Hi",I say awkwardly. "Hi",she says sounding just as nervous. "You look really pretty." "Thank you", she says and blushes. "So do you!" " So uh I hope you like Sushi." " Oh it's my favorite!" Oh good I was hoping you would like it." "Sorry about my apartment by the way." " I know it's a mess." she says and laughs pointing to the bras on the floor and dirty dishes. I laugh and say " It's all good." " Mines just as terrible." We both laugh. " Um should we go?" "Sure," she says. We walk to the car and I open the door for her. She gets in then I get in on the other side. The ride there was mostly quiet. We get to the restaurant and sit in a booth near the back. We get our food and talk and laugh. Then we start talking about YouTube. "I've thought about doing it before, but I thought it would be a waste of time," she says. " Well you know once you reach a certain amount of subscribers, you get payed." " I didn't know that!" " Yeah it's pretty cool."

Colleen's POV
I'm so nervous! Me and Josh seem to be hitting it off. Wait! What if there's something in my teeth? What if my hair looks terrible? What if my lipstick smudged? "Colleen?" " Huh?" "You ok?" " Uh.. yeah I'm just gonna go to the bathroom." I grab my purse and walk to the bathroom. I fix my hair and reapply some makeup. Ok Colleen don't mess this up. You can't lose him. What am I talking about we aren't even dating. Ugh. I grab my purse and walk back to our booth. "Sorry about that." "No its cool" he says. We talk for a little bit more and then we get the check. We pay and then leave. I really don't want this to be over I had so much fun. " Hey Josh?" "Yeah?" " Do you maybe wanna come to my apartment and we can watch a movie or something?" I ask nervously. "I'd love to" he answers sweetly. We drive back to my apartment and I unlock the door. " Oh God this is really embarrassing" I say kicking a bra to the side. He laughs and looks around. "Nice place" Josh says. " Thanks! " Oh Josh, meet my kitten Vanilla." " Awe I love kittens" he says and picks up Nilla. He's so freaking adorable! He catches me staring and says "What?" " Nothing" I say quickly and my cheeks turn red. He laughs and sets Nilla down. I walk over to the kitchen and pop some popcorn and pop the notebook into the CD player in the living room. " The Notebook's my favorite movie!" Josh says. " Really?" yeah! I hear the popcorn beep and I take it out and put it in a bowl. I walk back over to the couch and me and Josh are sitting at opposite ends of the couch.

Josh's POV
Come on make a move Josh! I scoot a little closer and she smiles up at me. I want to put my arm around her but I'm scared. She looks at me and bites her lip and looks down. "Uh I'm gonna go change" she says. "Ok" I say back. Josh what are you doing? Come on do better! Then Colleen comes back in some black leggings and a purple shirt with her hair in a messy bun and really light makeup. Wow she looks gorgeous. "Sorry I look atrocious right now" she says and laughs. " You don't look atrocious" " I think you look perfect" I say. She blushes and says thanks.

^ her shirt ( Josh proposed to her while she was wearing this shirt :) )

We are really close to each other right now so I think I'm gonna do it. There's a part in the movie where she starts crying. I hesitate at first then I put my arm around her. She looks up at me and smiles. I smile back at her and she lays her head on my chest. By the end of the movie we are laying down she's almost on top of me but not really. She turned a little and I think she's asleep. Her boobs were pressed against my chest making my heart beat fast. She looks up at me. Oh shoot guess she wasn't asleep. We look into each other's eyes and I lean in slowly. Then it just happened we kissed! I pulled away and she smiled. Then we start kissing again for a little while and it feels so right. She pulls away and says " Josh I- I love you." My heart skips a beat. " I love you too Colleen." We start kissing again and I never want it to end. She pulls away and lays her head on my chest. I think she fell asleep. I don't know if she's comfortable with me staying here tonight so I pick her up and carry her up the stairs to her bedroom. I kiss her forehead as I pull the covers over her. "I love you." She opens her eyes. " Oh I'm sorry for waking you up. I was just about to leave." " No don't go." " Are you sure?" she nods her head and pulls back the covers on the other side of the bed. I climb into the bed and she instantly cuddles up to me. "Goodnight" she whispers. " Goodnight" I say back to her. I close my eyes and think about what I'm going to do tomorrow. I'm gonna ask Colleen to be my girlfriend.

OMG OMG OMG
GUYS!
YAYYYY JOSHLEEN
THIS WAS 1042 words! I told you the chapters would get longer!
Tell me what you think!

XOXO