Chapter 15

Colleen's POV

I wake up and stretch. I see Josh beside me and smile at him. He's still sleeping and he looks so adorable. I hold onto his cheek and kiss him softly making sure not to wake him up. I get out of bed and start to get ready because we are leaving to go to New York in a couple hours. I hop in the shower and wash my hair. Then I get out wrap my hair in a towel, and put on a robe. I look in the mirror and I look so disgusting. I brush my teeth and splash my face with water then grab my makeup kit. I start to apply my Nars foundation when Josh comes in and wraps his arms around my waist. " Hi lovey." I say. "Hi." he says and starts to kiss my neck. He stops kissing me and rests his head in my shoulder. I continue my makeup and he rubs my back. " Excited for today?" he asks. " Of course!" I say and smile. He smiles and leaves the bathroom. I finish my makeup and put the final things in my suitcase. I fix my hair and change into some black skinny jeans, a tight black crop top that shows a little bit of cleavage, a gray and black flannel, and my black combat boots. I put on the diamond necklace Josh gave me and grab my suitcase and walk to the living room. " Ready to go babe?" Josh asks. "Yep." I reply. I give him a kiss and we make our way out the door to the car. We put all our luggage in the trunk and drive to the airport.

We get to the airport and we are boarding our plane in 30 minutes. I'm so excited! I lay my head on Josh's shoulder and close my eyes. My stomach starts to hurt a little so I head to the bathroom. I feel like I'm about to have a poop explosion. I lock myself in the stall and immediately sit on the toilet. Crap! I forgot I was supposed to start my period today. Ugh. This sucks. I put in a tampon and leave the stall to wash my hands. I hurry back to the gate we are at because we are about to board the plane. I get back to the hate and walk over to Josh. " You ok?" he asks. "Period." I respond. He nods and we join the line. We finally make our way to the front of the line and walk to our seats. We sit and wait for awhile and then finally we take off. I put in my earbuds and link my arm with Josh's muscle arm, and lay my head on his shoulder. " Love you." he says. " Love you too." I say back. We kiss and I lay my head back down and go to sleep.

Thanks for all the sweet messages and comments! Love you guys as much as I love Joshleen.. That's a tom.

XOXO