Chapter 13

Josh's POV
I hop out the plane at LAX with a dream in my heart again. ( jk lol)
I exit the plane and breathe out. I take a cab to my apartment and fish around my pocket for the keys. I finally find them and open the door. Wow I haven't been here in a while. I drop my bags and immediately lol for something to eat. Of course there's nothing since I haven't been here. I pick up my car keys and walk out to my car. I start the car and drive to the grocery store. I'm about to check out when I see a florist shop. I walk in a pick up a dozen red roses. I hope she likes them. I check out and walk back out to my car and drive home. Once I get home I take out my phone and text Colleen.
J: Uhh.. Hi
She doesn't respond for a while and my palms start to sweat. Then finally she starts to reply.
C: Hi
J: I'm back in LA. Can we talk?
C: sure I guess
J: Wanna meet at the Cheesecake Factory?
C: Yeah I'll be there at 7
J: ok
It's 5:45 so I start to go ahead and get ready. I shower and wash my hair, comb my hair, brush my teeth, then put on some clothes. I hope she thinks I look ok. By that time it's 6:30 so I decide to go ahead and drive to the Cheesecake Factory. I can't wait to see her.

Colleen's POV

My heart was beating so fast when Josh texted me. I was so excited I didn't reply for a while. After we stopped talking I went to the bathroom and took a shower and washed my hair. I got out and draped a towel around my body and my hair. I wiped all the excess makeup off with a makeup wipe, then started to blow dry my hair. After that was done I straightened and curled it. Then I started my makeup. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided I looked alright. I got up and went to my closet and I picked out a cute little dress. It's kind of short but oh well.

I walk back into the the bathroom and spray some of my Ari perfume and grab my phone, keys, and wallet

I walk back into the the bathroom and spray some of my Ari perfume and grab my phone, keys, and wallet. I check myself in the mirror one last time, then I walk out to my car and drive to dinner.

Josh's POV
I'm sitting outside the restaurant waiting. I look at my watch thinking maybe she blew me off. I stood up about to leave but then I saw her. She looks so hot. I stand up and grab the roses I bought. I just wanted to run over to her and make out with her. "Uhh Hi." I say awkwardly. "Hi." she says. I hand her the roses and she takes them and smiles. " Thanks." she says. " So uh should we go inside." I say. "Sure." she says. We walk inside and sit at the booth. Things are awkward at first but then we start talking and laughing just like old times. I really have missed her a lot. We both stop talking and I find myself just staring at her. She laughs a little and pushes a strand of hair off her face. The waitress brings out our dessert and check and we start to dig into the chocolate cheesecake.

Colleen's POV
I start to pull out my wallet and credit card. " I got it don't worry about it." Josh says. " You sure?" I ask. He nods and pulls out his own wallet. Such a gentleman. " Thanks." I say. " No problem." he says. After dinner is over I don't wanna say goodbye. I just want to be with him. We leave the restaurant and I look up at the night sky. " Wanna go for a walk?" he asks. " I'd love too." I say way too excited. He laughs at me and he grabs my hand. He looks at me and releases our hands. " It's ok." I say and blush. He grabs my hand again and we walk hand in hand to the beach since its like right behind the restaurant. I can feel the tension between me and Josh. I have to do something. " Josh I-I love you." I say. I start to cry and I bury my head in his chest. " I love you too Colleen." he says and rubs my back. I look up into his gorgeous blue eyes and we immediately attack each other's lips. I missed his soft warm lips against mine. It's starts getting more passionate and my hand slips up into his shirt. I feel around his abs. I pull away and look around. We are the only ones here and it's dark. We should be good. I lean back in and we start making out. He adds in his tongue and our tongues wrestle for dominance. I tug on a chunk of his hair and he moans a little bit. He starts to feel on my boobs and slips my dress over my head. Things have gotten heated quick and I'm just in a bra and my thong. We lay down in the sand and kiss some more. I knew we wouldn't go all the way, but this was perfect. I lay my head on his beating heart and look up at the stars. He kisses the top of my head and there is no where else I would rather be. We lay there for a while then finally get up. I put my dress and heels back on and we walk back to the restaurant to get our cars. " Bye Josh." I say and kiss his cheek. He waves bye and we get into our separate cars. We are officially back together. Josh asked me out again on the beach, and I couldn't be happier. I will never make the mistake of leaving the love of my life again.

JOSHLEEN IS BACK!!!
leave your feedback :)
XOXO💋