Chapter 7

^ THEY'RE SO CUTEEE
Josh's POV

Today I officially quit my job as a personal trainer. It just wasn't fun for me anymore and it wasn't my thing. All I know is that I better get started on finding jobs, or else I can't pay for my apartment. I turn on my phone and open the YouTube app. Maybe I should try to make one of these videos...just for fun of course. I take out my laptop because that's the only thing I have to film with. I turn on the camera. "What's up internayet?" I say and immediately like the catchphrase. "So this is my first video ever on YouTube so let's see how this works out." I film the rest of the video which is the 25 questions tag. I close my laptop and walk to the fridge to get a glass of milk. My phone buzzes and I have a text from Colleen.

C: Hi baby:) Imy!! Guess what I just did?
J: I miss you too! You won't believe what I just did! What did you do?
Then we press send at the same time.
C&J: A YouTube video!!
I immediately FaceTime her and we talk about the videos we made. Apparently she dressed up as a girl with a bad voice and too much lipstick and named the character Miranda Sings. We talk for a while longer then hang up. I can't wait to see where this YouTube career takes me.

Colleen's POV

I end talking with Josh and walk over to my couch. I turn on the TV and see that the bachelorette is on. Yes! I think to myself. I snuggle up with my kitty and eat some leftover sushi. When the commercial break comes on I walk to my bedroom and throw on some sweatpants and a tight gray t-shirt. I take off my bra and throw my hair in a messy bun. I take off my makeup then put on my glasses and walk back over to the couch. I wish Josh were here so we could cuddle. I haven't seen him in a while. Just then I'm interrupted from my thoughts when I hear the doorbell ring. I look at my phone and see its 10:30. Who's at my house at 10:30? I open the door and see Josh with a picnic basket and a movie. "Joshua!" I scream and hug him tight. "Hi baby" he says and sets down his things. We kiss and I let him inside. " What are you doing here?" I ask. " Just wanted to see you" he says and smiles. We kiss again and I blush remembering that I look so ugly. I push my glasses up and hug my legs to my chest. " What's wrong babe?" Josh asks. " I just look so ugly" I say and bury my face in my knees. " You do not look ugly at all! You're beautiful." he says and lifts my chin. I blush and smile. He opens the picnic basket and takes out some chocolate covered strawberries. " Awe babe you brought me sweets?" He nods and put one in my mouth. "Mmmm" I say and close my eyes. We continue to eat the strawberries as we cuddle on the couch and watch the notebook for the millionth time. So happy I'm back with my guy.