73 | Thomas

Dear Newt,

Haven't you heard? I expected that the news must've spread like wildfire right now, but wow, GHS is doing a good job keeping people quiet.

Over the weekend, someone broke into WCKED and vandalised our hallways and classrooms. Stuff in our cooking lab's missing, books in our library are ripped, and equipment in our science lab's fucked over. They just couldn't leave the science lab alone, could they? Darn it. Those were new beakers!!

Anyway, the surprising part was that the school showed absolutely no signs of being broken into. No broken locks, no broken windows. That would've been a bit normal if the vandalism and stuff happened at the outdoor areas, but our main building's pretty tight (probably not as tight as your pretty little ass but hey). Also, there was absolutely no security footage over the weekend.

So our school board's come up with a theory: whoever helped these GHS students in (we knew that they're from GHS because all the vandals had the GHS crest on it) was probably a WCKED student, too. Like damn. Now they're all calling us one by one to Ava's office for questioning, too.

Don't bother getting your phone back for now. We can write by longhand for now. I sort of missed doing this. They'll probably give your phone back when everything dies down.

Yours sincerely,
Thomas

PS. Hey, at least we got you a Pikachu.